Rake monthly leaderboards

R

Rory59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
OK posted this on Reddit and it got taken down….WTF? So I have finally found a site where I am focusing 100% of my efforts, after being a huge loser as a beginner turned $20 into $660+ the last 3 days. Just have to stay away from the big games, have gone as high as $2/4 with $400 buy-in, it’s scary how fast you can lose your bankroll…..trying to keep it to 25/50 at the most

Main rakeback scheme was a total joke, I mean I think I’d have to be involved in $100,000 worth of pots to collect $5 ! Until I saw their monthly leaderboard, which I I am about to place in even though I’ve only played 4/12 days in March

So the site is very transparent, whether it’s $.03 or $1.50, you clearly see the rake every hand, no problem

So, is a rake leaderboard only comprised of YOUR WINNING POTS, or do the 1,2,3+++ losers in a pot that goes post-flop get a share of some of that take credited ?

Would really help me to clear up and set my goals….Been jumping stakes to move up…not a smart move

Thanks all

R

Rory59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
OK just a clarification……That crappy scheme where it used to take a year to earn $5 is technically rakeback

The juicier monthly leaderboard is just straight rake paid, with a fixed payout like a tournament for places 1-100

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
what site? What's the leaderboard offer they have there?