my rake back is not working

D

dishcloth

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My rakeback is not working after just signining up with racback.com and opening new account at absolute, the letter below is what rackeback sent me and the letter below that is what absolute poker sent me, u think there is anyway i will be getting rakeback from the letters i have received or shud i close my account? any feedback would be good, cos dont wna be playing without rakeback

From rakeback.com
You have submitted a request for Absolute Poker rakeback. Unfortunately,
your username was not found in our poker room reports. We have sent a
request to the poker room for manual check of your account. We
can't predict how soon they will reply, it could depend on many
things, we'll keep you posted and also reply to you as soon as we get
the reply.

Once your account will be confirmed, you will receive an email from
us. Your status has changed from PENDING to ON HOLD.

Please remember, that Rakeback is only available for the first personal
account you open to a poker room. Duplicate accounts are generally
against poker room terms and conditions, and subject to be closed upon
detection and moving existing poker room accounts to rakeback is not
possible.

For any questions feel free to contact our support. Your ticket will responded in full as soon as possible during office hours (Monday-Friday

and this is what absolute sent me

Dear Mr. Rishworth,

Thank you for your email.

Please be informed that these type of promotions/offers are made by the Affiliates, in this case, Rakeback.com. Therefore, we can't deny/approve any of these for a player, since we do not handle them.

We reviewed our database, to see if we found another account for you on AbsolutePoker, as normally this is the reason why an Affiliate will decline a promotion to a specific player. However, we were not able to find another account linked to you.

It could also be, that maybe someone else had open an account with AbsolutePoker.com from the same location you did, and this person could have requested a promotion from Rakeback.com, as this is another reason why they would decline a promotion to a player. Nevertheless, our research didn't throw any results that can give us a hint as of why your rake back request was decline by the Affiliate.

Unfortunately, Absolute Poker does not offer a rakeback program.

We suggest you get in touch with Rakeback.com to find out more about why your rake back request has been declined by them, as only they can tell you in detail why was your request denied.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Best regards,

Maurice

Last edited by a moderator:
lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Email Rakeback.com and find out what they say. Closing your account won't do any good. See what they say before you do anything drastic.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah Rackback .com is a reputable site in my experience. Make sure you follow all directions from rackback site before you open a new account on a poker room site. But by all means contact Rackback.com and they should be able top tell you what happened.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
are you sure you spelt your user name correctly when completing the rackback.com form?