Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Received an email from OFC today, saying that the dates for Ragin'Bet have been moved forward.

DanAbs (or anyone else), have you played on there? Can you open the site & see if it's up & running,... give us screenshots of tourney lobby, of tables (so we can see what it looks like), what's the min. deposit, etc. etc.

tks. .... I don't want to pass up on the $5K added.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Anyone?

Can anyone put up screenshots of the Ragin'Bet Lobbys? Tables? etc.?

(... wonder if that guy picked up any sales on the shoes yet?)

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
yea it should look oddly familiar hmmm now where have I seen this

Attachments

• raginbetpx.jpg
    raginbetpx.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 69
D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
HMm cant login into my account, keeps saying it failed, I was logged in when I first made it.

On the seeyou soon screen it looks odd, so I hope this isnt a bad software

Attachments

• raginbetpx2.jpg
    raginbetpx2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 68
D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats with the YOU in white by itself over to the side. HMM dont like this think I might have to delete this off the PC.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Passwords must be ALL CAPS but I have locked myself out of my account now so I will edit this if I am able to get in, dont like that YOU all by itself on the logout screen

NAH I dont think you can log in Oh well probably why OFC has gotten moved back, I got the email too, never got an email saying my pre register went thru but its been so long I forgot how they notify you

I dunno the number of entries on games has gone up to almost 150 people now, but they might be on other skins

The live chat on the web page is broken

Last edited:
D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess Im unlocked I got in today no problem

Attachments

• raginbetpx3.jpg
    raginbetpx3.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 58
D

DEdwardsNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just gave it a try & a warning on my computer came up saying something about 'this program is rarely downloaded & could be potentially harmful to your computer'. So I deleted it, lol.

FWIW I scanned the downloaded install file with Norton and it came back clean so I went ahead and installed Ragin poker and pre-registered with no problems. I'm a little leary of depositing on the site though...

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
FWIW I scanned the downloaded install file with Norton and it came back clean so I went ahead and installed Ragin poker and pre-registered with no problems. I'm a little leary of depositing on the site though...
ok tks.
I was just wondering about it.. ie. what network, is it up & running, etc

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ok so I broke down & downloaded RaginBet & am now pre-registered for the OFC game on there this weekend. I was the 22nd CC member to sign up.
gl

hmm.. 8-table maximum. Hardly any tournaments in lobby. OFC games still not in lobby (that I can see).
Maybe play some micro cash on there.

Last edited:
Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really do not know much about this site and have not played there. I have downloaded through CC to play the OFC games and will decide after that whether or not to use the site.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So has anyone downloaded Ragin'Bet yet? .... for the OFC games

I still haven't downloaded Ragin' Bet (yet).
Has anyone else downloaded & pre-reg'd. for this OFC Event yet? I'm curious to hear what it is.

I not only downloaded and am one of the CC members who joined the OFC challenge, I also became an affiliate.

I do not currently have any affiliate relationship with Everleaf Network so I wanted to add one to the somewhat growing network.

Although I do not like promoting brand new poker sites, I figure I can give a chance to a site willing to give away $7,000 in a weekend, especially giving away $2K in the pure freeroll. Lately, these OFC events have been really giving away lowball amounts, and USA Events have been rare indeed.

As with any US online poker site, you must be cautious with your money though.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you guys know what the minimum deposit is on there? (MasterCard)

MasterCard
Min Deposit : $25.00
Max Deposit : $900.00

VISA
Max Deposit : $900.00

Internet Banking
Max Deposit : $2,500.00

Moneybookers/Skrill
Max Deposit : $2,500.00

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a feeling that tomorrow game will not go off as planned

buzzmania

buzzmania

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well not sure if anybody heard this but usa players can no longer play there.
Players that logged into an Everleaf Gaming skin today were forced to agree to a new set of terms and conditions before seeing the cashier or player admin area. There were several new terms that players were unhappy about, the most notable new term was:

18. No person who is resident in Malta, France and USA may open an account, play, or in any other way participate in the ELG offerings and/or services.

While Everleaf Gaming did not accept players from Malta, the addition of France and USA into that terms is new and was added just today. This change of terms was brought on by an investigation by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This investigation led to the seizure of one of Everleaf Gaming’s U.S. facing payment processors. The funds held by the payment processor were also seized.

The voice of Minted Poker known as Neil stated that the Everleaf Gaming Network was hit with a cease and desist demand from U.S. authorities. After a discussion with the Lottery and Gaming Authority, the organization that licenses Everleaf Gaming in Malta, it was agreed that Everleaf Gaming would leave the U.S. market. It is not known at this time how U.S. players will be paid, how long the process will take, or when U.S. players will be banned from the network. As of now, U.S. players are continuing to play for real money at Everleaf Gaming Network tables.

Minted Poker assured all players outside the U.S. that it was business as usual and that player funds were ring fenced. It was also noted that once U.S. players were removed from the network, the entire network would convert to Euros as their only currency.

Everleaf Gaming is expected to make an announcement in the next 12-24 hours that should give players more details about cashouts and when U.S. play will be suspended on the network. We will continue to monitor the situation and will post updates as they become available.

Other U.S. Poker Rooms Licensed by LGA

Everleaf Gaming is leaving the U.S. in part due to the suggestion of the LGA, who licenses and stores the servers for Everleaf Gaming. Merge Gaming also holds a license issued by the LGA. Merge Gaming is a different scenario than Everleaf Gaming though because Merge Gaming’s servers are located on the Kahnawake reservation in Canada which is the home of their primary licensor. While this may be an interesting next few days, there is no reason to believe that there is any immediate concern about Merge Gaming.
The Everleaf Poker Network has left the US market and there are questions regarding the solvency of this poker network and whether customers in the rest of the world are safe playing here.

While a representative from Everleaf’s largest online poker skin, MintedPoker, suggested on Thursday that this is due to the current legal environment, others have speculated that the company could be having cash flow issues, perhaps brought on by a payment processor shutdown. It should be noted that Everleaf has been slow paying customers outside the US over the past month.

For US players, the primary withdrawal option appeared to be player-to-player money transfer and even these were taking several weeks to receive.

A red flag appeared several weeks ago after many US players reported receipt of funds via Moneybookers, a popular payment solutions company that strictly prohibits US players from utilizing its services for gaming.

Everleaf apparently utilized the payment platform PicClub as well. Several weeks ago, Gambling911.com had questions concerning the ownership of PicClub and its connection to Poker Players Network, which had failed to pay customers for the past couple of months. PicClub was also cited for potentially lacking the proper reserves. The head of PicClub, Chuck Kidd, has apparently fallen off the face of the planet after appearing on the popular Internet poker program Quadjacks.com nearly every day.

A representative from Minted Poker, the network’s marquee room, insisted US player funds were safe late Thursday.

found this in another forum.

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker funds = play money, especially for U.S. players.

Received in response to my email regarding my funds:

Thank you for contacting our support.
As per the new Terms & Conditions introduced by ELG, residents in Malta, France and USA are not allowed to register an account, play or participate in the games and serviced offered by ELG.
For more details please visit our website: Integrity > Terms and Conditions.
I am very sorry but we do not have any further information. If you have any questions, please contact the appropriate authority (all details can be found on the website under Terms and Conditions).

Kind regards,

My response:

I read your terms and conditions. I was a depositing player. This is from your T&C:

36. ELG reserves the right to close down any account without notice or reason. In these cases the balance on the account shall be returned to the player. The same applies to any amounts won by the Account Holder on any running games.

37. Any Account Holder is entitled to close his Account and terminate this Agreement at any time via email or LiveChat with ELG and ELG will respond within a reasonable time. Provided that the Account Holder shall be responsible for activity on his Account until such closure has been affected by ELG. ELG is entitled to terminate this Agreement immediately on notice (or attempted notice) to the Account Holder at the email address that was provided to the Company. Where the Company has terminated the Account as a result of a failed Security Review, any Account Balances in the player's Account are non-refundable and deemed forfeited.

Since my account is locked, I am requesting that my remaining funds be returned to me.

Last edited:
quintass

quintass

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I broke down & downloaded RaginBet & am now pre-registered for the OFC game on there this weekend. I was the 22nd CC member to sign up.
gl

hmm.. 8-table maximum. Hardly any tournaments in lobby. OFC games still not in lobby (that I can see).
Maybe play some micro cash on there.

PO, I see you are in canada, perhaps that is why you were able to sign up but the US residents seem to still have problems. No one really likes signing up to a room then seconds later find out all they can use is play money. So as much as I'd like to play in the OFC, I will not be signing up with Ragin Bet until I am sure they allow USA real money accounts..