Questions about FT ticket expiration & usages.

J

jackdonkey1717

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never took notice before...always just thought you had to play the Weekly Freeroll on the date that you won it for. Checking my ticket balances last night I noticed the expiration dates weren't until like 2020 or something crazy like that. Does that mean (for example) if I have other plans at 3:45 today, that I can unregister and use my Weekly Freeroll ticket on ANY Sunday at 3:45 between now and 2020?

Also, can I accumulate multiple ticket balances under the same screen name for the same freeroll? Example: Can I win 2 Weekly Freeroll tickets on the same day on the same screen name, and then use one ticket for today and the other for 3 Sunday's from now. Or is it just useless because they're both for the same day?

Third question, which I could probably find in the BLT thread, but since I'm already here...Do the same answers to my questions above apply to the BLT. And lastly, how often do they run the BLT?

Thanks guys/gals, you really are the most helpful poker site in the world!

Todd

J

jackdonkey1717

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to be a bother...

...but I kinda need a definitive answer on this by 3:30 pm (US Eastern) if at all possible. Thanks. I have a dinner appointment and need to know if I can unregister from the Weekly Freeroll and use it again at another date, or will I lose it?

K

kyndlyon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u can win multiples and u can unregister from the one they auto register you for and get a ticket to use later.