Status
Not open for further replies.
ljove

ljove

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi I got some questions about Iron Man challenge.
I am Iron Man for a few months and I want to spend medals and buy a bonus.

If I understand it wright spending Iron Man medals will not affect my rakeback.Is this correct?

Can you tell me terms of bonus releasing(how many points for how much $).I am talking about bonus from the Iron Man store not about mid-year bonus.

Will bonus(from the store) releasing affect my rakeback?

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just asked this question in the hendon mob forum yesterday and they said if you use ironman medals to buy tournament tickets it won't affect your rakeback, but if you buy a cash bonus then you will have to rake that bonus before getting paid your weekly rakeback. Anyway, fulltilt wants you to purchase tourney tickets instead of the cash bonus to force you into playing the tourney so they offer a cheaper price for a ticket. For example, a $100 cash bonus is 600 medals while you can buy a $26 ticket for 140 plus a $75 ticket for 390 giving you $101 "dollars" for 530 medals, saving 70 medals if you plan on doing those tourneys anyway :)

If you do buy the bonus cash I think they load it up within 2hours on your account in full so you don't have to fool around getting a nickel a point like the midyear iron man bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch