Question about HUDs - "Realtime HUD"

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was gonna try to use "realtime HUD" cause I can't invest in a paid HUD at this time but I am having a hard time with it. It senses my tables but the HUD never loads. I setup the preferences correctly. I am using Windows Vista.

Any Advice?

teabagger357

teabagger357

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure what a HUD is. I never used one sorry.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heads Up display. Realtime is the product name.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Download the free trial of HEM or PT3 instead.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Download the free trial of HEM or PT3 instead.

But then what after the trial expires. I guess at that point I have to decide if it is worth buying. I don't play stakes big enough to justify a purchase like this but if it helps makes me money over the trial period I wold consider buying them.

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How high of stakes do you think you need? If you are playing 5nl, you should have HUD.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trigga...I guess I was tryi9ng to say I am going to invest 60-80 into doftware than I am back to square one with the bankroll.

Has sto be worth it I guess. You are making it sound like it is.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am gonna give the 60 day trial a shot at PT. If it does me any good over that 60 days then I can move to the small stakes version.

Does Omaha work in the 60 day trial. I don;t see an Omaha tab in my software?

TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have no clue if Omaha works on the trial.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like one table at a time for the HUD in the trial. At least on PS i can only get one running.

P

PasoTex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should consider loading Poker Tracker 3 onto your computer. The maker of the software allows everyone to try the software free of charge for a 60 day period. All aspects of the software are enabled during that period, and it includes a HUD that you can customize. Here is a link if you want to try it out.

http://www.pokertracker.com/

slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha should work in the trial (for both HEM and PT3). The HUD should also load on multiple tables, not just one.

kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got PT3 on and loaded and with the help of hillbilly I have it configured. (thanks buddy) I have a new PC and the multi table HUD is working. If this helps me make enough to pay for it at the ned of the 60 days i will consider it.

So far FTP is not working to show my user stats. I have a support ticket in with them.

B

bridgesfinest2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PT3 doesn't recognize bodog (my favorite site) because apparently Bodog doesnt write hands to your comp. I really want some sort of tracking software.. anything else I can use for Bodog?

Sean Pilgrim

Sean Pilgrim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PT3 doesn't recognize Bodog (my favorite site) because apparently Bodog doesnt write hands to your comp. I really want some sort of tracking software.. anything else I can use for Bodog?

You need to purchase PT3 for it to work with bodog. PT3 has its own built in hand grabber but you need the license first.Same goes for Hold Em Manager, for HEM you need to purchase Idleminers Hand Grabber for it to work with HEM. If you have any other questions relating to Bodog and HEM or PT3 PM me, I can help you out.