• Thread starter FreeRollWannabe
  • Start date
FreeRollWannabe

FreeRollWannabe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have recently created an account on bodog poker, apparently I got 50 pts or some such thing for creating the account. I searched through the tournaments and found some that "cost" 25 pts, I tried to register for the tournament and got a pop up saying, "We're sorry, you need a valid ticket to register for this tournament."
What are these tickets? And how does one go about obtaining one?

I looked around and I keep getting the feeling I'm missing something small, help would be appreciated.

Also I was wondering if, can creating one account on the merge network from a different site conflict with a different site, as in having two different accounts, one on carbon say, and one on lock, does that conflict with their no two accounts policy?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have recently created an account on Bodog poker, apparently I got 50 pts or some such thing for creating the account. I searched through the tournaments and found some that "cost" 25 pts, I tried to register for the tournament and got a pop up saying, "We're sorry, you need a valid ticket to register for this tournament."

I looked around and I keep getting the feeling I'm missing something small, help would be appreciated.

Also I was wondering if, can creating one account on the merge network from a different site conflict with a different site, as in having two different accounts, one on carbon say, and one on lock, does that conflict with their no two accounts policy?
I am not sure about the points tournament on Bodog, but you can have an account on each of the merge skins, but you have to alter your name a bit, It will tell you the name is already in use.

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have recently created an account on Bodog poker, apparently I got 50 pts or some such thing for creating the account. I searched through the tournaments and found some that "cost" 25 pts, I tried to register for the tournament and got a pop up saying, "We're sorry, you need a valid ticket to register for this tournament."

just email support...twice i failed to receive the correct bonus payment but when i emailed them they fixed it quickly...their support is fast unlike ft

ask them if u need to deposit before you can play the 25 point freeroll

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada