or ...some information from admin.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is a very valuable tool , you prune annoy another player , to cause them bad game

aslanvanacha

aslanvanacha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
chatting

in my opinion to say a bad words while you are playing is not so good, but it is good that you can swicth them off!!!!:smile:

attactics

attactics

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What exactly is the purpose of having the chat option?
uhhh... it's SUPPOSED to be there for chatting no matter how many scumbag control freak pieces of crap hate it when people chat. i always loved chatting and joking around. it makes the time go by faster, ESPECIALLY when you're drawing dead and back in the day at pokerstars, i'd met a lot of nice people by chatting. i also noticed that the nicest and funnest players were also the chattiest on final tables, just like those who talk the most trash in chat windows always seem to be the first to get KOed.

Not to mention-collusion.Lots of time people tend to abuse this privilege.
anyone that would do that in an open chat window would have to be stupid or have some sort of code. it WAS an issue back in the day at poker stars with players cheating in russian. these days though, if anyone did want to cheat like that, i'm pretty sure they'd use a 3rd party chat service to either PM or create private rooms or use a cell phone. i wouldn't be surprised that it's very common, especially on higher stakes cash tables where 3 or 4 players can run a table bully style.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
only to meet people ,but is not neccessary,you are focus on poker than.....

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
the option to chat is nice if no one abuse it with improper language or information sharing, among friends or countrymen.
I use to chat to relax myself and sometimes to play mind games on opponents. :)

P

PackAnotherBowl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's supposed to be used for trolling