PS SCOOP Thread - post here which ones you are playing

G

Grinder101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone ready for the L HU SCOOP event? Only two hours left. I'm so pumped up right now. I'M GOING TO WIN THIS THING!!!

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
right now i am playing in the 5 card draw event. good luck in the heads up guys, i had no time to try to get there via fpps and i am not going to pay 16$.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JUst got in bit think I will take the cash and use for sattys in other events dont know how good I would do heads up going to walk dog have a think about it.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought about playing the 5 card draw event, but wouldn't be able to thanks to work. It's such a fun game though and I feel like a lot of people forgot how to play it. I guess it probably wouldn't be that was at the high or medium buyins(maybe though) but I feel like I could trample through a lot of people in the low

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
finished 3698, really disapointed, i played good, i was doing fine, got outdrawn, lost with QQ vs ATo all in preflop, A hit on the river of course, freaking hate tournaments that's why i don't play them because they are stupid, you get outdrawn once and you are out, i was sitting confortable on above 20 BB, i had to call with QQ vs this idiot playing any 2 with a vp of 50.

better luck to you guys, you will need it!!!!!!!!

BUT... I bet you were likin' it prior to the A hitting the river?
Personally MTT's are my favourite but for sure they can be crushing when you run deep in one and then BOOM... it's all over.. sigh...

I railed/watched a bit of the last few tables of this (the $5 rebuy) at the same time as the $500rebuy & Fulltilt $1K Monday. One guy (Corey Burbick aka Comandr_Cool) was on final table of both the $1K monday & the $500 rebuy, placed 4th I think in the $1kmonday and was CL of final 3 in the $500rebuy (must be nice!). Interesting to see Michael Mizrachi there on the final table also (doesn't have the greatest of online (on stars) tourney record, but was playing awesomely).
Was also cool to see that a couple of online poker's best MTT players actually going deep in the $5 rebuy (Gags & gboro780 < ranked #1) but both going out just prior to final table.
Final table was disappointing with only 1 of the final 4 seeming to know how to play (one guy inparticular was just freak'n awful, 3-betting EP rs with 2-2 & then calling off to a 4bet shove with them??) - raising 6x with A-rag, flatting 3-bets for 1/3 to 1/2 stack OOP with stuff like KTo and flopping Top2 with it, lol. Big payday for him no doubt.... probably a REALLY good thing for online poker (MTTs anyways.... but who knows, maybe he'll try donking it off to you cash game players??).

GL in the next ones (there's always a 'next one'... the great thing about online MTT play... "Fire up another one!!!")

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BUT... I bet you were likin' it prior to the A hitting the river?
Personally MTT's are my favourite but for sure they can be crushing when you run deep in one and then BOOM... it's all over.. sigh...

I railed/watched a bit of the last few tables of this (the $5 rebuy) at the same time as the $500rebuy & Fulltilt $1K Monday. One guy (Corey Burbick aka Comandr_Cool) was on final table of both the $1K monday & the $500 rebuy, placed 4th I think in the $1kmonday and was CL of final 3 in the $500rebuy (must be nice!). Interesting to see Michael Mizrachi there on the final table also (doesn't have the greatest of online (on stars) tourney record, but was playing awesomely).
Was also cool to see that a couple of online poker's best MTT players actually going deep in the $5 rebuy (Gags & gboro780 < ranked #1) but both going out just prior to final table.
Final table was disappointing with only 1 of the final 4 seeming to know how to play (one guy inparticular was just freak'n awful, 3-betting EP rs with 2-2 & then calling off to a 4bet shove with them??) - raising 6x with A-rag, flatting 3-bets for 1/3 to 1/2 stack OOP with stuff like KTo and flopping Top2 with it, lol. Big payday for him no doubt.... probably a REALLY good thing for online poker (MTTs anyways.... but who knows, maybe he'll try donking it off to you cash game players??).

GL in the next ones (there's always a 'next one'... the great thing about online MTT play... "Fire up another one!!!")

Lol, whats the main reason you watch these games just for the enjoyment or do you learn anything? You playing any scoops this week PO?

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I watch it's usually because I'm daydreaming that I'm at final table, when really I never played it or busted long ago. lol.
+ it is interesting to watch people play with so much money at stake.

You weren't asking me though. :)

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anybody in the $11 SCOOP event at 8pm est time tonight? im in....lookin for a nice cash

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok i just qualified for the 16$ heads up game, tell me fast, how many games you need to win to get in the money? because i might just cash out, not a huge fan of heads up!!!

fast let me know, i can't figure it out by myself. help pls

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I watch it's usually because I'm daydreaming that I'm at final table, when really I never played it or busted long ago. lol.
+ it is interesting to watch people play with so much money at stake.

You weren't asking me though. :)

Its good to hear your thoughts on the subject, I mean I dont rail that often unless I remember too look at the rail section and see a CCer doing well. I suppose as well most torneys are finishing when I am asleep.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok i just qualified for the 16$ heads up game, tell me fast, how many games you need to win to get in the money? because i might just cash out, not a huge fan of heads up!!!

well how many entrants are there?

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think they will cut everything to 8192 unless they can get 16384 which is unlikely because it starts in 8 minutes! anyway i decided to give it a try, feeling good today, playing good, won 2 small sngs (0.25$ one for 6.23$ and one for 3.52$) qualified in both 11$ pl 5cd and in the 16$ heads-up without many problems.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I took the money and I am using it for other scoop satties seems +EV for me and sounds the same for you there are plenty of scoops left so you will have a chance to get into a game you feel you have a shot at running deep in.

forsaken some people will just get a buy in rd1

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took the money and I am using it for other scoop satties seems +EV for me and sounds the same for you there are plenty of scoops left so you will have a chance to get into a game you feel you have a shot at running deep in.

like tonights $11 Scoop event #8? ;)

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in tonight's 11$ PattyR, and the 16.50$ about to start.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like tonights $11 Scoop event #8? ;)

I am playing some sats right now jic I am awake enough to play but its late here so is a good excuse to play and try make some t$ right now if not I may wake just in time to see you TID :)

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol. hope my opponents are all donks.

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think i got a bye for the first round? wow.

G

Grinder101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bye the first round, hope my luck continues :).

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am alone at the table, that stands for what?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing some sats right now jic I am awake enough to play but its late here so is a good excuse to play and try make some t$ right now if not I may wake just in time to see you TID :)

haha very kind of you, if i TID i will donate to you for your support :D

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone who doesnt mind a rail (a silent one) post yer ps name and I will look in after my games.

G

Grinder101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone who doesnt mind a rail (a silent one) post yer ps name and I will look in after my games.

Grndr101, come see me if you have time. It's going to be legen... no I'm not doing tv references I'm better than that. :p

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
elky has 88 his opponent has JJ, raise reraise blah blah, flop comes 8JQ all clubs, nobody has a club, the money goes in, and guess what comes on the river?

yeah, you guess, an 8!