ps.NET question

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had to dl the .net version to play play money games, and the version I got seems brain dead, like....no hh's.

Is this normal?

d44ve

d44ve

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had to dl the .net version to play play money games, and the version I got seems brain dead, like....no hh's.

Is this normal?

I downloaded the .net version and have no problems with the HH.

Maybe try re-downloading it?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I found in the FAQ's reference stating my situation is normal, that the HH's on the table do not work, or at least might not work.

Then I went back to my .COM software and finally found how to show the play money tables and games. I have a feeling the default is to show the games, and somewhere along the line, since I didn't play play money at stars, I turned the option off, and forgot it.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Email reply;

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for taking the time to contact PokerStars.

We have reviewed your account and see you are using a special version of PokerStars called PokerStars.NET. This is a play money only version of the PokerStars software.

PokerStars is no longer offering real money play, nor our full featured software to US residents, or residents of US territories.

The feature you are asking about is part of our full featured software (that includes Images and the ability to 'Find a Player'), which unfortunately is not currently available to US Players.

You can continue to enjoy playing at our Play Money tables on PokerStars.NET.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact us if we can provide further assistance.

Regards,

Christina
PokerStars Support Team

Good thing I found the play money option. But this suggests that at some point, perhaps soon, they could stop updating the existing software, and force us to use the .net software.

I got this bad feeling we will never see Stars again here in the US.