S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So my PS progress chest bar went red. Not seen this before but presume it is because the chest will expire soon.

Do I need to exchange for a lower level chest before it expires? I presume if I dont I just lose the progress points? Not sure how it works exactly as actually never not completed a chest in time!

I may grind it out, but I've gone off playing on PS since they slashed my monthly challenge from 40% to 10% and i also realised these challenges were just encouraging mindless volume when i wasnt playing my A game, so i dont bother with them now.

I think the rakeback reduces form 17% to 16% if I go down one level, so not a big deal.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
So my PS progress chest bar went red. Not seen this before but presume it is because the chest will expire soon.

Do I need to exchange for a lower level chest before it expires? I presume if I dont I just lose the progress points? Not sure how it works exactly as actually never not completed a chest in time!

I may grind it out, but I've gone off playing on PS since they slashed my monthly challenge from 40% to 10% and i also realised these challenges were just encouraging mindless volume when i wasnt playing my A game, so i dont bother with them now.

I think the rakeback reduces form 17% to 16% if I go down one level, so not a big deal.
The red bar indicates when you don't finish it soon you will be downgraded to a lower chest level. That's it :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think you lose your progress if you get downgraded indeed. But I have no idea if they preserve the points when you downgrade actively either. 🤔

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I think you lose your progress if you get downgraded indeed. But I have no idea if they preserve the points when you downgrade actively either. 🤔
No points are preserved but if the current progress exceeds the amount of points you need for a lower chest you get one by downgrading.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No points are preserved but if the current progress exceeds the amount of points you need for a lower chest you get one by downgrading.
That's a shame, I think I should get one chest then, as I am halfway through my silver chest.

As the silver chests give $5 rake, I assume its $30 rake you need to pay to get it. So I need to pay $15 in rake to get the chest - just about doable, but probably not worth the bother if I can just get one lower level chest

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
That's a shame, I think I should get one chest then, as I am halfway through my silver chest.
Probably yes :)
As the silver chests give $5 rake, I assume its $30 rake you need to pay to get it. So I need to pay $15 in rake to get the chest - just about doable, but probably not worth the bother if I can just get one lower level chest
Yeah but the lower chest is only 250 starscoin or 2,50$ if I remember correctly.
Mostly you get the starscoin, Same goes for silver chests but collect 2 and you can redeeem 10$ with 2x 500 coins. For Bronze you need 4 chests to get 10$
In my experience the most efficient way to fill the progress bar is by playing cashgame.

On other hand it's the end of the month so maybe downgrading isn't a bad option if you think you won't finish the bar in time.
That way you probably get a bronze chest and the 250 coins will be converted to money at the end of the month.
At least that's what happens when I have coins left at the end of each month

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My coins dont get auto converted to money. I wait to get 1000 then swap for $10.
I think the level down is 1.50 and it's usually mix of coins and $.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
My coins dont get auto converted to money.
I see , I understand it's different depending on the region.
I wait to get 1000 then swap for $10.
I think the level down is 1.50 and it's usually mix of coins and $.
Oh yes 150 is right I think .. wasn't at bronze level for quite a while so I might rembered it wrong :)