andy1996

andy1996

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi everybody. What is the probability of using bots in pokerstars. For a long time, playing at small limits, and in particular in spins, I noticed the same type of opponents' game (pauses, checks, allins). And how can we explain the moment that absolutely the same accounts play in the cash game at any time of the day or night. Sometimes it seems that PS has imposed sanctions on the Russians)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If someone literally play 24 hours per day, then for sure site security will get notified by the software, and that account will come under scrutiny. As for your other point I have no idea, what you are talking about. I think, you are chasing ghosts to be honest ;)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
in tournaments I think there are no bots for cash games I don't know sometimes I play it also seems like the same guys are playing, but I don't focus on that and I'm going to play tournaments there I didn't notice bots sometimes the same person is just lucky several times and you think damn cool but I don't think these are bots because status is more important to them than some money

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I really don't know why people focus on this, there may be bots here and there but it's rare... bots are programmed to play a certain way so it's pretty predictable play. I think focusing on your own game is much more profitable than focusing on this sort of thing!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi everybody. What is the probability of using bots in pokerstars.
Always the same story, if you think there are bots and you are being harmed, it's very simple, don't put your money in the game.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi everybody. What is the probability of using bots in pokerstars. For a long time, playing at small limits, and in particular in spins, I noticed the same type of opponents' game (pauses, checks, allins). And how can we explain the moment that absolutely the same accounts play in the cash game at any time of the day or night. Sometimes it seems that PS has imposed sanctions on the Russians)
Any conspiracy theory is a waste of time in my opinion. In poker, most players can and will blame anyone and anything for their failures and poor results. And they will never blame themselves :)
If your bankroll grows, it is your merit, if it decreases, it is your problem and solely your fault.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
when I first started playing, I also thought that there were a lot of bots on the site and people would not play like this, over time these thoughts disappeared, I realized that many players just play for luck and this sometimes comes to them

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
They exist. Bots exist on poker platforms. You're right.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello,

We noticed that you recently used a poker calculator (more specifically: PokerStrategy Equilab) while the game software was open. Certain features of this tool violate our Terms and Conditions:

We prohibit the use of programs and services that make complex calculations, for example, stimulators of the range of winning hands, or analysis programs based on ICM (one of the models for determining the expected value) or Nash equilibrium. Tools that analyze the history of specific hands or allow the recreation of user-defined situations, as well as tools that perform simulations or allow comparison against player models, are prohibited for use at PokerStars while the game software is open. This means that the calculation of the following parameters is prohibited while the client is open:

- the position in a particular hand relative to a selected sample of hands;
- the range of position in a hand relative to another sample of hands;
- the relative strength of the hand in all possible combinations of the flop;
- possible solutions in a certain situation based on game theory and Nash equilibrium;
- comparison of the expected value for different player decisions;
- analysis of specific situations in a tournament based on the ICM model, except when concluding transactions in tournaments;
- how a certain player model or program (AI) will play a certain hand or situation.

We understand that all of these features also have a fully permitted use for analyzing your game, so their use is permitted for educational purposes when the game software is closed.

More information about our policy regarding such applications can be found on our webpage:

We understand that you may not have been aware that this software is prohibited from use, so we will not take the strict measures provided in our Terms and Conditions as a result of your use of it. Instead, all we ask of you is that you do not use such prohibited programs on our site in the future. Further use of this tool when the game software is open will result in strict measures against your account.

Thank you for your cooperation!

With respect,

Stars Gaming Integrity Department

You are receiving this email as a customer of The Stars Group (TSG), managing brands that you can access through your Stars account.

Details at: http://www.starsaccount.net/

Address in Malta: Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta' Xbiex, XBX 1011, Malta
Isle of Man Address: Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, IM3 1DZ, Isle of Man

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I would say it is just a lot of hands played. We tend to remember bad losing hands better then winning ones imo.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
It’s simply not profitable to create bots on a PS, because there is a strong security service and a strong community there. Suspicious accounts are blocked and a thorough investigation is carried out, that is, there is a high chance of not only not making money, but also losing money from deposits. In top poker rooms, the probability of bots is very low, and your suspicions are a disease of all novice players, which goes away over time.:)

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If someone literally play 24 hours per day, then for sure site security will get notified by the software, and that account will come under scrutiny. As for your other point I have no idea, what you are talking about. I think, you are chasing ghosts to be honest ;)
Maybe you have the same hours to play. It may be a coincidence, I had the same question but some may spend more hours in poker and are almost everywhere if you have the same games

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
They always said that, and it was never proven.

madmantisgaming

madmantisgaming

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
need to be able to prove this by recording ur gameplay and then pointing out the players aswell. im sure u have them marked