pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Friends, my account was recently frozen, I wrote to customer support and they responded:
Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we have no outcome yet into your account imvestigation.

We've temporarily restricted your account while it's undergoing a routine security review.

We can't discuss the specifics of the case until it's completed. But we might contact you if we need more information.

We understand that you'd like to solve this quickly. However, we need to look into the situation in detail, and this affects time frame needed for a resolution.

We'll update you on the results of this review as soon as it's finished.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to ask. We're always here to help.

Can someone help to solve this issue quickly?
The account was frozen on March 29th.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello.
As always, in such cases, the best advice is to wait for information from the support service.
The only thing you can ask is how long such checks usually take and what is the maximum period of consideration (check).

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friends, my account was recently frozen, I wrote to customer support and they responded:
Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately, we have no outcome yet into your account imvestigation.

We've temporarily restricted your account while it's undergoing a routine security review.

We can't discuss the specifics of the case until it's completed. But we might contact you if we need more information.

We understand that you'd like to solve this quickly. However, we need to look into the situation in detail, and this affects time frame needed for a resolution.

We'll update you on the results of this review as soon as it's finished.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to ask. We're always here to help.

Can someone help to solve this issue quickly?
The account was frozen on March 29th.
Yep that is the exact email they sent me, 4 months later they tried to confiscate my money. If you were playing straight like I was I would contact your government regulator if you have one and see if they can investigate or escalate the case you can get your money back or account unfrozen.

I say contact the regulator because of the issue of your account being in limbo for almost 1 month with no resolution.

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yep that is the exact email they sent me, 4 months later they tried to confiscate my money. If you were playing straight like I was I would contact your government regulator if you have one and see if they can investigate or escalate the case you can get your money back or account unfrozen.

I say contact the regulator because of the issue of your account being in limbo for almost 1 month with no resolution.
Four months is a very long time, it's good that I withdrew the money from the account in time, now I'll wait and hope for a quick resolution to the problem.

Rockyfour

Rockyfour

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four months is a very long time, it's good that I withdrew the money from the account in time, now I'll wait and hope for a quick resolution to the problem.
For me they ended up unfreezing the account letting me play for 4 months. Then when I tried to cash out they confiscated the money stating that I broke their ToS by providing misleading information while signing up when I didn't. I then had to escalate with the regulator to get my money back.

Last edited:
D

Dokuroku

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KG
Chips
Any update on your situation?