PS 100K PRIVILEGE FREEROLL

rytciaq

rytciaq

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pure donkament. Donkfest. I Play one of these everyday and the only thing to survive to the money is by all-in nearly all of your hands you are playing with.

K

Kibic1302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing in tournaments 100k is a lottery! Players enter all in with Any2 ...

zarzar78

zarzar78

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play one or two of those tournaments by day, wait for a decent hand and go all in , if i reach 4k chips i sit out and play another reel tournament, so i will get 0.35 or 0.4$ for playing 5 or 6 min; that s not so bad :)

zorgexxxx

zorgexxxx

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a tournament for beginners, is much more difficult for those just starting to play poker, it has not only crazy and beginners in this type of tournament. All starting hands are All-In at the outset no strategy how to play this tournament we have to play with luck on our side, almost 1 year of poker I have ever played never get beyond because I see every absurd move for a poker player.
What do to do well in this tournament play only on luck or feel that your day be inspired??
I love to play because it has a good award more just for the first 5 places. One day I'll go top: Rolleyes:
Wait for a hand JJ QQ KK AA.So you can double stack.If the flop the best hand,discards his worst,even if AK AQ AJ

zorgexxxx

zorgexxxx

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long tournament.Not enough money.It took place 43. $3,4.

arbahool

arbahool

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah you need to fold first few hands then there are less donkeys and you can play "normal" poker.Just be patient at the beggining of tournament.I'm playing this twice a day and usually i cash out something from one of them.The structure of this tour is excellent and you can cash out every time if you play smart and patient.I've been in three final tables for last 2 months.Keep on and gl. :)

sergey ptz

sergey ptz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good tournament! the first hour of play on the map, a little patience, then begins poker)))

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have a dirty tactic... i start playing TAG if i have luck getting more than 3500 chips then i make slow play and play only KK or AA until bubble, after bubble i play normal.
it's easy to get cash but to get more than a dollar is quite difficult, there's a big field of players and is a turbo game... and i've always kicked out by a badbeat.

Ljuk358

Ljuk358

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finished 26th tommorow, but I win only 2.97 dollars.. My inspiration is, when I look at first prize 170 dollars... :D Maybe another time...