bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
The Russians must not be able to play in the ACR just as other poker platforms have done and banned them!A lot of bots...
We play great there. What makes you think that?:unsure:

O

oskarsbaumanis2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The Russians must not be able to play in the ACR just as other poker platforms have done and banned them!A lot of bots...
whats the point do you think russians are not people etc Russians are people like you Romanians
you can ban only Putin

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I'm not Russian, but this is so wrong to read - you really think that all Russians deserve to be ban on some poker platform? Don't be...(put here bad word)

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I can't understand where these desires come from

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

No clue what kind of formula you used to come to this conclusion but by that logic there are some bots in this thread aswell ^ :unsure:

whats the point do you think russians are not people etc Russians are people like you Romanians
you can ban only Putin

It's kinda intresting that you mentioned these two nations :unsure:
russians themselves would easily do just that (ban "putin") IF they wouldnt be too afraid doing what romanians did succesfully like 35 years ago ...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars pulled out of Russia, because the country was banned from the international SWIFT banking system. And maybe there were also some concerns about public image, if they had stayed. It had nothing to do with bots or other forms of cheating.
PokerStars etc cant pay them out anymore. The places where Russians are still allowed do that in cryptocurrency 😉

A classic business decision by these Rooms. Its doubtfull to think they dont want that rake because of moral Reasons 🙂

Op does not sound like someone who won on ACR against those Russians/his definition of "Bots", thats for sure 😀

Last edited:
S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BTW-Got a generous refund from ACR for .61 cents fr the latest cheating scandal

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars etc cant pay them out anymore. The places where Russians are still allowed do that in cryptocurrency 😉

A classic business decision by these Rooms. Its doubtfull to think they dont want that rake because of moral Reasons 🙂
Think you are right about that. It also does not seem to have hurt GG Pokers business, that they allowed russian players to stay. Personally I was happy to see russian players gone from PokerStars, since there were many russian regs. But in truth it has not made the games any better, since they have just been replaced by regs from other countries. Which also goes to show, that getting rid of regs is not the salvation of online poker. What sites should focus on instead is attracting and retaining more recreational players.
Op does not sound like someone who won on ACR against those Russians/his definition of "Bots", thats for sure 😀
Seems like the thread was inspired by the latest cheating scandal on ACR, where some russians accounts were banned in the middle of The Venom.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone. Although this is not related to this topic, does anyone know how the Venom case ended? Is the investigation still ongoing??

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone. Although this is not related to this topic, does anyone know how the Venom case ended? Is the investigation still ongoing??
The suspended accounts have not played any games since Venom according to sharkscope. So I think, they are still suspended, and I dont think, any more investigation is going on. But I do not have inside knowledge about the topic.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley rips it in on Replay
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems like the thread was inspired by the latest cheating scandal on ACR, where some russians accounts were banned in the middle of The Venom.
Yeah thats probably where the idea to create such a high quality thread came from. Unfortunately they are not yet prohibited so that title misslead me 😉

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not Russian, but this is so wrong to read - you really think that all Russians deserve to be ban on some poker platform? Don't be...(put here bad word)
For me it's not about "punishing" Russian players.

It's more about blocking the flow of money into Russia - which ultimately gets spent and that spending gets taxed. Those taxes do go towards Putin's war machine killing innocent civilians in Ukraine.

It is illegal for Russian citizens to discuss the war or support any ideas except pro-Putin policy.

Please understand this for their disposition - whether they personally agree with Putin or not.

Russia is not a free country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it probably wouldn't be right to block all Russian players because of this situation in the world because it's not their fault that this is happening in the world, they are people like us and wanting to play poker would be wrong if they are banned from playing poker they have the right to play poker just like we are given permission to play poker

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
What some poker rooms did , by banning the russian players, that was very bad . If ACR doesn't do it , that's good for ACR . Russians should not pay for a war they haven't started and cannot end . Their russian politicians started it , their russian politicians can end it . Noone else . And some Ukrainian politicians are to blame for this war , for their inflammatory political actions and speeches against Russia the previous years . What were they expecting , that Russia would do nothing ? Not saying they are right , just saying that when you provoke or fight or insult a giant , you can expect an answer or strike one day .