Problems with new ACR software

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a couple of problems with the new ACR. First their new screen is too wide for my monitor, Second, Iam unable too view the tournament lobby, I get a javescript error. Third, each time I log on I have to reset the parameters I had already entered, such as buy in etc.
Anyone else seeing this?

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It also happens to me, I think the software is beta, there will be time for them to accommodate it in the meantime, it optimizes your computer, cleans the OS event logs, uninstall unused programs and reinstall or update the graphics driver, debug your computer, this helps a lot, I'm telling you, and I'm a PC technician.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I haven't tested it yet by playing a tourney . I player only a 3max game for a ticket . I think I liked more the way it used to look but it is till early to decide . I want to see the options , can I still use keyboard keys for some actions , I will check again the lobby .

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the old tourney lobbys better where everything was shown in one place

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I don't know about other players, but it seems like they made a cool update that a lot of people like, but it's just that many more players are not so used to playing and seeing this new and yes some points I think they'll change soon because they just did it so there will be a little bit of problems gradually I think it'll fix

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wonder what people have with the new tournament lobby. Yes its super small but its not needed, just activate show game statistics and everything u need is right there at the table.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The update is cool but the tournament lobby is small.

Also - the lobby only provides some information at any given time.

You have to use a drop-down menu to look at the structure - tournament details - status and stacks - player and table details - and number of places paid.

I want to see all this information at the same time.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not quite used to the new ACR yet. But errors in the lobby similar to javascript have not yet been encountered. I hope the problems will pass me by.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I don't like it, tournament lobby to small and you have to click many times to reveal the stats.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also can not open the lobby, but I read that they will fix this problem in the near future

PrivateB

PrivateB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
They need to fix this to, every stinking time and I mean every stinking time I get JJ preflop and raise someone calls with an A and hits it, EVERY STINKING TIME.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They need to fix this to, every stinking time and I mean every stinking time I get JJ preflop and raise someone calls with an A and hits it, EVERY STINKING TIME.
Why would u post ur rigged theories here?

This thread is about problems with the ACR software and not ur personal perceptions. There us nothing to fix within the software when u start to run bad.

PrivateB

PrivateB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Why would u post ur rigged theories here?

This thread is about problems with the ACR software and not ur personal perceptions. There us nothing to fix within the software when u start to run bad.
The new skin is terrible, I join tournaments and get kicked off and they take my buy in, happened 5 times now since the change I've reported it and nothing. There you go.

semsaltov77777

semsaltov77777

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the update is bad, freerolls with streamers have been removed, everything is for people (((

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
i have to change again and again the parameters in the display window , so as for the games to appear in the main lobby in the order that i want to . that's frustrating . also the lobby , it seems smaller to me lol . i don't know . maybe if i could find a away for all these games that appear at the top of the lobby to disappear , i am talking about the very high buy in games' that ACR advertises at the top of the tournament lobby .

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Having problems here too. The tournament lobby will not open, plus I can't open any of the other pages afterwards without logging off first.
It was fine this morning. I wonder what happened?