Pro Aces Cracked: Eric Liu

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I lmfao so hard when I watched this, I would have thrown my PC against the wall for this beat.:boxing:

YouTube- Pro's Aces Cracked

That flop pretty much said "F YOU ERIC". :D

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Typical FT showdown. It's happened to me a bunch of times. At least it wasn't runner runner.

blade1984

blade1984

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that was so sick ...but that happens alot on FT alot of times the weaker hands win when it is an all in pre flop at FT

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happens other places than FT. Other sites and Live also. Just watch the wsop 2009 I believe and watch Quad Aces get cracked by a Straight Flush.

B

BigBelle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This type of thing would happen a little less than 1 out of 5 times if aces went all in heads up with any two cards. Not that rare for aces to lose.

atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens other places than FT. Other sites and Live also. Just watch the WSOP 2009 I believe and watch Quad Aces get cracked by a Straight Flush.

It was a royal flush.

B

BenLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a bad beat if the better hand wins on FT.

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WTF is a professional poker player doing there flatting with rockets? Gives the guy a opportunity to try to steal with a crap hand because noone makes a play for the pot.. His own fault he lost and frankly slowplaying as Ive learned makes you more of a idiot than the person that sucks out on you.

norriscjn

norriscjn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder why that is. I have noticed hundreds of hands like that when the weaker player hits an amazing hand. Only on all in though. Weirrrd.

IcyBlueAce

IcyBlueAce

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I just don't get this donk play on $5/$10 NL lol

damon789

damon789

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please explain?

WTF is a professional poker player doing there flatting with rockets? Gives the guy a opportunity to try to steal with a crap hand because noone makes a play for the pot.. His own fault he lost and frankly slowplaying as Ive learned makes you more of a idiot than the person that sucks out on you.

Pokerchild, I think you are being a little harsh here. he limped,(agreed) got a shortstack to commit, called as an 80% fav. In what way is that playing the hand badly? In retrospect if he had raised to 3 bbs the 53s guy would have folded.Mr liu would have taken the blinds a better result. However, I dont think he could of played the hand any better if he knew the guys cards and knew what he was going to do if he limped.