Prima sites

D

DragonWarrior

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys i just joined royal vegas Poker just to play in a freeroll, what is different about prima sites opposed to other sites like party poker and paradise poker ( which i have real money accounts in both)

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just another poker room, it will look a bit different is all...

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DragonWarrior said:
Hey guys i just joined Royal Vegas Poker just to play in a freeroll, what is different about prima sites opposed to other sites like party poker and paradise poker ( which i have real money accounts in both)
Well one member in particular will see this and go on a 5 page tear about the wrong doings of the prima network.:)

But I can tell you I play at RVP myself because I seem to have the least amount of trouble with them. For some reason I have connectivity problems with the other prima sites. Some people don't like the short time you have to make your bet on there. Some don't like how the bets are made and clicked in the middle of the table. I think the best and easiest to navigate is poker stars. Try them out.

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys had to move this thread right where ole Topp44 will see it. Good job. More fun to come.:)

T

topp44

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brianna c said:
For some reason I have connectivity problems with the other prima sites. ...............

thatl be when the prima spys are at work.;) they have one for every new 40 member club room that openes. they then all go crazy when another room closes the day after.

mwhahahahaha

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Topp44 said:
thatl be when the prima spys are at work.;) they have one for every new 40 member club room that openes. they then all go crazy when another room closes the day after.

mwhahahahaha
Well at least now you're making an effort at your conspiracy humor, but you are still A#1 Tard in my book.;)