Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello friends, I noticed that the previous hands on ReplayPoker are slow to view again, not giving the option to skip each action, such as the sequence of bets. Flop, turn and river. Does anyone know if it is possible to configure or really there is no such option available? :unsure:

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, I noticed that the previous hands on ReplayPoker are slow to view again, not giving the option to skip each action, such as the sequence of bets. Flop, turn and river. Does anyone know if it is possible to configure or really there is no such option available? :unsure:
Hi Mart1194, the replay hand at ReplayPoker is like that, there are not option to do it fast or some option to view it step by step on each street of the board. Maybe they will change it in the future, but I cant find that option yet.
What I do there, is let the replay hand running while I continue playing, so I check the hand once that is ready to look, once you are in the replay hand web page then you can replay it again and it will run faster. Hope this help you. :)

Mart1194

Mart1194

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I noticed. Alright, each platform with its peculiarities. Thank you 🙂

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the most interesting thing is that time repeats there second by second, for example, if you thought 30 seconds on the flop before making an action, and thought 20 seconds on the turn, then everything repeats exactly, it's impossible for a long time

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on the Replay Poker, when I have free time. There is no speed change while watching hands. The option of repeating hands suits me perfectly. Because I'm not in a hurry, but it may not suit my opponents at the table.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands