Power Up Poker

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a gambling game type that is unbeatable.

If you want a different take on the game and dont mknd being guaranteed to lose money long-run, might be a game for you.

completely DISAGREE. I made 500 EUR last month on power up alone. In fact, it went so well, I no longer need to play micro stakes and I plan to abandon CC :D Their freerolls have become too small for me. No offense, CC is the best poker forum there is. But I am growing out of those freerolls :)

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
completely DISAGREE. I made 500 EUR last month on power up alone. In fact, it went so well, I no longer need to play micro stakes and I plan to abandon CC :D Their freerolls have become too small for me. No offense, CC is the best poker forum there is. But I am growing out of those freerolls :)

Can you give any tips? If you dont want to post it here you can send me a private message. :D

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats your take of this new format, i am very intrigued but will learn a bit more before trying it.
Hi.
Well ... as soon as they threw this (PUP)I won some tickets in the trunk to play, I liked the game, we can block our opponents with the powers, anyway ... the game is cool, not for bet.
We are together.
😎👊🍀💰

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not For me

Not something I'm interested but I can see it being liked by some of the young new people coming in who grew up playing role playing or collector type card games

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This format will disappear, as the format of the Beat of clock disappeared, a year later.

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried it and it's terrible. It's not poker. Lol u can get a power up that shows u 1 of your opponents cards and u can get 1 that shows u the next card on the flop. I won't be playing it again

O

oldolm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never seen worse format as this sorry

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poder up

I played it a couple of times and I did not like it !! I do not think pokerstars will succeed in the future with that game ... it's a game that has no future !!!
:icon_comp

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats your take of this new format, i am very intrigued but will learn a bit more before trying it.

I am very unfamiliar of this format however, it seems more fast paced.