POLL: Do you already have a WPT Global account? (Read the post before voting please!)

Do you already have a WPT Global account?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No, please don't.

CC will probably create a special link where you should register with to enjoy some additional promo(s).

You should reg after that link has been shared.
Yes, I meant through the link

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I live in a country that is not able to play there.
Voted #3

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't have an account. I answered the survey and from what I understand we should wait for the CC link.

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Voted. And really wondering when the day will come when the US won't be on so many excluded lists... But always grateful to CardsChat for providing great games across the globe!

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes, I joined a team recently, the WPT was my first platform within the team, few games, but the field is a dream!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Looking forward to knowing more about this room. I also suggest that games take place in a different time slot than PS and 888Poker. Perhaps in old ACR time. There are people who don't play because they are not available during the times when the games take place.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I live in mexico and i got surprised that Mexico is in the list of excluded countries but theres a lot of advertising on the tv and also i can asure you that one of the 2 stronger tv companies in mexico has a lot of interests in the introduction of WPT, i think that the list you provided is wrong because of the things ive just said, but well, i voted and i will appreciate if you can apply to my account the vip chips!

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
No, I don't have a WPT Global account.

Will gladly wait for a CardsCHAT link.

Thanks Debi.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I probably can play there but their Curacao gaming license could be a problem. I'm not 100% sure but since it is not a pure EU license I would probably not have my winnings tax free. Never felt the need the get to the bottom of this.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Option 2
I don't have an account and my country (new zealand) is listed as allowed.

carmenzu

carmenzu

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have an account yet, and I would like to have one, my country is on the list of allowed countries

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looking forward to knowing more about this room. I also suggest that games take place in a different time slot than PS and 888Poker. Perhaps in old ACR time. There are people who don't play because they are not available during the times when the games take place.

I noticed you don't have a VIP thread yet. Be sure to go here and create one and check out all the ways you can earn and redeem chips:

CardsChat VIP Program

Cardschat VIP Program Guide

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I voted 3 because my country is not authorized, but this is the first time I have heard about the WPT account, and I would like to know what freeroll will it be? Thanks in any case to CC 🥰

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Debi I'm on Mexico rigth now. And I'm already created a wpt global account and play there sine a month ago maybe. You put that Mexico it is excluded. But this is not like that. Anyway my Question is... Can I do something to be able and play the CC freerrolls?
I got the list from a WPT Global rep so no, if in Mexico you won't be able to play unfortunately.
But the list is not really correct. It's says that Mexico is excluded but it's not like that. Mexico is actually included.
I will double check on that before the games start but I got the list from them.
I've had a WPT account for a long time, but not a Global Account.
That might not be the same but not sure.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I created, the account is active, but I never played.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not but I could play on there.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I do have my account but I would like to participate in cc tournaments

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I live in a country where you can't play.

hjuosh

hjuosh

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I got the list from a WPT Global rep so no, if in Mexico you won't be able to play unfortunately.

I will double check on that before the games start but I got the list from them.

That might not be the same but not sure.
Yes I believe you Debi but could be good idea if you mention that with the wpt people because I'm telling the truth. I have a wpt global, I don't meje any deposit but I'm already won some cash with the money they gave me for registration.

796B3408 1DAE 459B 9411 0B417FFB2B9D

Status
Not open for further replies.