Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bananea1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I found up about some freerolls on POKERTIME through a affiliate site(affiliate site removed ~TB).I was pretty happy to play 300$ freerolll with 10-20 players.I first won arround 40-50 in 2 weeks just playing freerolls.
Then I was a great day cashing 4/5 tournaments.The best result winning an Omaha PL for $400.
I also played cash 0.10/0.20 0.25/0.5.
I continued to play tournaments with 2,5,10,15,25$ entry.
What can I say in a week my aces were cracked 8/10 no matter if cash or tournament.
I also was a bit tillted cas I was caught bluffing (8/10) like 10 big bluffs per day and runned into 5-6 quads with second nuts.My roll from 600euro went to 100euro into 1 week.
Everything was going bad so I decided to not play at POKERTIME anymore.
I take the cashier way , I introduce my card etc.
After 1 day support: check scan card,id,bills.
I send them what they asked except bills cas i dont have any bill on my name.
They asked my for a bank statement : I send them some bank documents.
After 2-3 days of stupid reasons, cas they were responding after 4h, I get a special message:
Thank you for contacting the Poker Support Desk.

Adi, I have reviewed your account and I can confirm the following.

Your account is sharing certain registration information with other players accounts. This is not allowed and therefore the account will remain locked.

Unfortunately, their decision is final and will not be re-considered.

Kind regards

Kerwin
Poker Desk

------------------------------------
k this getting more then frustrating , any ideeas ?(it's not for the money anymore I feel cheated 100%)

Last edited by a moderator:
Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering this is your first post, I am shocked...

In the sime you played there, or in the past had you ever had an account with them.
It looks like you may have been a member there, and made another account to sign up with the affiliate mentioned in your post?
Was that affiliate offering any bonus?

Status
Not open for further replies.