Pokerrrr2 app cheating

N

need2play

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
So I’m curious if anyone else has been documenting questionable issues with play. I have been building data regarding situations with what I would call house players specifically at 2 Rooms I don’t want to name because of my theory is correct they will truly regret having cheated. Again anyone that may have similar thoughts I’d like to chat naming those rooms privately…

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Well, if you name the rooms, you'll certainly find someone who will totally agree with you but also dozens of members disagreeing. 🤣

Rigged/Cheating threads can be found at many places in this forum. Just use the search function. 😉

Just curious:
What type of cheating are you hinting to and which kind of documentation do you have?

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I’m curious if anyone else has been documenting questionable issues with play. I have been building data regarding situations with what I would call house players specifically at 2 Rooms I don’t want to name because of my theory is correct they will truly regret having cheated. Again anyone that may have similar thoughts I’d like to chat naming those rooms privately…
You can use tools like PokerTracker or HoldemManager for this. You need to have access to complete hands history, best when gathered from many players.
I read about cases of rigged sites, which have been closed.
There was also this similar famous case proved, they hired scientists to do analysis, they even wrote some papers on this. Found anomalies, it appeared that there was a problem between site and players, someone hacked protocol and had an ability to see the cards. It was hard to prove because on spectrum of few hundred hands "villains" were using their "ability" only in key moments, biggest pots.
Yeah, it's not impossible.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There was also this similar famous case proved, they hired scientists to do analysis, they even wrote some papers on this. Found anomalies, it appeared that there was a problem between site and players, someone hacked protocol and had an ability to see the cards. It was hard to prove because on spectrum of few hundred hands "villains" were using their "ability" only in key moments, biggest pots.
I found the article: Analysis