Poker Star 40 billionth hand promo

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anybody else been dealt in a milestone hand besides sly by now? i still havent...some bull imo lol

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So if you are sitting at a table, but siting out, would you be able to sit in for the milestone hand...like post the BB out of turn and be dealt in?

you dont know its the milestone hand until its dealt....and if you are sitting out you are out of luck.... its easy to know within a minute when its gonna hit..

dsvw56

dsvw56

I'm a Taurus
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's hit about 10 times so far at my limit during one of my sessions (once on a table I was first on the waiting list for), but never at one of my tables. Sure would be nice to hit one once.

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its harder than you think, i have been playing four hours, 24 tables at 2nl, almost every day, didnt get a hand dealt, but, there are promotions for sng too, check them out, they start at 1$ moving up, and all the winners of these special sngs will share 40000$, i won the first one i played, so i am on the list, right now there are 3700+ winners at 1$ sng, so if they would stop now i would get 10$, 40000$/3700 = 10,8$. any amount i can get for free it will be welcomed.

also, do not lose the 40FPP tournaments, with a cash prise for 40000$. also next sunday, there will be a sunday million with 4mil $ guaranteed, for who can aford it ofc. good luck to everyone.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands