Poker Sites

D

dalzellj

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone!!! Been playing a ton of online poker over the past couple years. Which sites do you use/ recommend?? Do you find the bad beats to happen way more often than not?? I usually play pretty well but find the less than 10% chances of winning hit very frequently. I realize there's a lot more hands being seen so that will happen but anyone else getting burned on miracle turn and rivers constantly??

G

Great Big Pair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are hard wired to remember bad things and take good things for granted. It's a survival instinct that helps prevent you from putting yourself in potentially dangerous situations, even when you'll often be fine. Some risks aren't worth taking.

This can mess with us when playing poker. No part of me believes bad beats are more common on one site over another assuming we are talking about the popular sites.

You don't say where you are located, and that is required information when choosing a site to play on.

Broadly speaking (and assuming you aren't in the USA) I like either 888 or GG Poker right now. I think they have the best rewards systems in place for high volume players. But if you like SNG then pokerstars is the place to be.

In the USA I believe America's Card Room and ignition are both popular but I have no real experience on either. However, I have recently started to play the Cardschat freerolls on ACR. So far, so good.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi! For certain reasons, I play only on ACR and so far I'm happy with everything! I recommend it!

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello guy, if you continue to think that the game against you is called tilt, forget it, play improve your skill, and forget that this happens, you decide everything how it will be[emoji3][emoji2][emoji3]