Which poker site has the most Fish? Which poker site has the least Fish?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Fish is not the main thing. For good results, completely different things are important. If your goal is to play where there are more fish, then it is not a fact that you will be able to succeed as a player.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends where and how much you are willing to pay, the less buy-in or freerolls, the more beginners.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends where and how much you are willing to pay, the less buy-in or freerolls, the more beginners.
I've played MTTs on 7 sites total and I find the smaller the site the worse the average player is in general. Right now the softest tournament fields I've played have been on WPT Global, while the strongest average player I've seen has been GGPoker. This is at $4-5 ABI tournaments, so it probably depends a bit on your average buy-in size. If you're interested in seeing how good/bad the players at your tables are I would start using sharkscope to look up all of your opponents win/loss records at a table on a given site, which should give you a good idea of if they're winning or losing players.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its ACR i love playing there with all rhe brazil players

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion, the more players, the greater the number of fish, so I think Pokerstar has more

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
first of all, you need not to be that fish. you could be it without notice. that's common in people that uses to cry about rigged poker rooms.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At the micro limits there are a lot of bad players in any poker room !!!

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The lower the entry value, the more fish, if it's a freeroll the shoal is large.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AlphaCentauro

AlphaCentauro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The lower the entry value, the more fish, if it's a freeroll the shoal is large.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Agreed, it doesn’t depend on the poker room, it’s all about the stakes. Not to say that there’s no rich dummies

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played MTTs on 7 sites total and I find the smaller the site the worse the average player is in general. Right now the softest tournament fields I've played have been on WPT Global, while the strongest average player I've seen has been GGPoker. This is at $4-5 ABI tournaments, so it probably depends a bit on your average buy-in size. If you're interested in seeing how good/bad the players at your tables are I would start using Sharkscope to look up all of your opponents win/loss records at a table on a given site, which should give you a good idea of if they're winning or losing players.
I mean i dont play in these tournaments on GG at the moment but i can never ever imagine that the strongest average player on these limits play on GG where there are no huds allowed. Site is also known of being very soft in general. Like never ever the strongest average players there are stronger then for example on pokerstars.

What other sites do you play?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

If you're playing on the site, then I'd suggest it would have more fish than any other site ('1 more' fish to be exact)

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Of the platforms I have played I would not know how to tell you which one has more fish and which one does not, what I can tell you is that in poker stars the variance is greater than in the other platforms

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you are looking for fish but cannot find it. So the only fish is you.

Joke 😀

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Game selection is more important than site selection. A 109$ MTT will always have more good players than a 1,1$ MTT, regardless where these events are played. These things tend to regulate themselfes. If a certain site is full of bad players and no good players, then good players will hear about it and start playing there. And then the site is no longer as soft, as it used to be. On the other hand if a site is full of "sharks", then the games will become very difficult to beat and good players will gradually stop playing, because they are not winning. The idea, that there is basically free money sitting aorund in online poker on some secret site and just waiting for you to pick it up, is an illusion ;)

ammytyagi

ammytyagi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
IN
Chips
Pokerstars. It has both fish and shark, you just have recognise them

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
at pokerstars I think there are a lot of fish there are a lot of fish, the main thing is not to confuse them with sharks or then there will be trouble: I CAN'T laugh:

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
If you are sitting at the table and cannot see a fish, then you are the fish yourself. (Old Poker Saying)

I only play on Pokerstars.
In the micro stakes there are a lot of beginners with a lot of fishy play. Especially if the gap between VPiP and PFR is very large, then a hobby player is usually at work. If you then also have a downswing, they will hit you with every scrap hand.

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
We're all fish here...at best TAGfish

"If I played Tom Dwan. Sure, I wouldn't expect to win, but would give a good account of myself"

If you find yourself agreeing with that statement....you're delusional.

You'd be folding top, second and third pairs to his nothing hands, calling his made hands with them, and you wouldn't have a clue as to why.

Poker is the only game where the majority of players think they're competent...but in reality... they really aren't.