Which poker site do you have the most success on?

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Hi there

Out of all the available poker Apps and websites, which do you have the most success on?

For me it’s been GGPoker. The daily freebies have been enjoyable and I’ve won my fair share. Not life changing money but any increase in my bankroll is a win.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi there

Out of all the available poker apps and websites, which do you have the most success on?

For me it’s been GGPoker. The daily freebies have been enjoyable and I’ve won my fair share. Not life changing money but any increase in my bankroll is a win.
Hi.
For me it is 888.
I have always had and still have the best results on this site. In my opinion, building a bankroll on this site is very easy.
Good luck.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
888 poker, for the amount of freerolls, but I believe that the field there in general helps too.

waitandblead123

waitandblead123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have the greatest success at 888

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
it would be hard to say for me, I had success on ACR, BOL and Sportsbetting, and yes on 888Poker but On ACR in MTTs on BOL and SB SNGs, and on 888poker on NL5 from $10-$20 to $150, today I'm trying to get back to poker after 1 or 2 years off, starting with CC freerolls like I build my bankroll on the past... but I believe at the end success will come with studies and volume

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGPoker for me
Also i love the leaderboards, bonuses, bad beat jackpots, big hand jackpots etc

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only played at pokerstars and partypoker in both I only started with $20 and it is the only time I deposited so it went well in both rooms

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I'm very limited on what sites I can play on, I play cash games the most, easy money if you can find a game!

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
in cash games I have more success on 888 than PS

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The ones i have registered to :unsure:

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me it's 888 and PokerStars. Although in fact I only play on these two sites :)
But still, I probably have better results on 888 than on PokerStars.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Lately I've been playing only on 888 and pokerstars, the results this year are weak.Unlike other professions, poker is more demanding. If you don't like it, you won't get the desired result.To maximize your earning potential, always choose games that match your skills. Game choice is vital to determining a player's success. These factors determine how much you earn in the future.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For me it was always easier at Pokerstars and that's where I played the most. I have never played at 888poker and therefore I could not say its profitability.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only play on Pokerstars. I have made myself a deposit limit of 10€ per month from the beginning to be disciplined as I think that is the only option to grind in poker.
Half a year I made my second biggest tournament win of 1600$ and I put down 1000 and kept playing with 600 which I then lost. For myself it was still a success as I learned a lot about having a bigger bankroll.
Now I won 2.800$ in a couple of tournaments, I put down 1500$ and the rest is to build a bigger bankroll. At the moment it looks like I learned from my mistakes when I lost my 600$ bankroll and I am still grinding.

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars @ the moment, but 6 years ago it was 888

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I was more successful at POKERSTARS because it's the site I play with the most intensity, but I've decided to change my favorite site and access others with more intensity, POKERSTARS unfortunately the cards have no value, you could be winning which is a supernatural effort and your cards lose at the end , it sucks to be the favorite and lose 90% of the time and strange detail when you are not the favorite you lose, in short you lose, lose, lose, and to win is a supernatural effort I realize that something is not right .

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I can play on PS Bwin ACR . On Bwin I think I will stop playing . On ACR I will be playing mostly freerolls and very few games or sngs . On Pokerstars I have won most money until now .

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi there

Out of all the available poker apps and websites, which do you have the most success on?

This is the most profitable site for me. Good promotions, a large number of freerolls, daily tasks that you can complete and get tickets, all this makes 888 one of the best sites today.

idhemmy

idhemmy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i will say partypoker , bwin and 888