Poker school online Scratch & Match promo

G

gerg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've actually won some things with this promotion. I've won the 10fpp twice, pokerschool freeroll ticket, and the school pass ticket three times. I go on everyday and try the scratch and match promotion, and it seems to be working for me.

S

spartacus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 10FPP a few days ago, so it is possible!

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won ticket to the freeroll :)

HJfTsibw.jpg

ROGUE63

ROGUE63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
won a dozen school pass tickets ,but pretty much worthless unless you want to battle 2k ppl for a 3 dollar tourney ticket.2000 ppl and prizepool is 3-9 ;3 dollar tickets .waste of time in my humble opinion

P

pain_pain_go_away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today won a ticket $0.10 :D
Woohoo! That's pretty much tha nutz! ;)

won a dozen school pass tickets ,but pretty much worthless unless you want to battle 2k ppl for a 3 dollar tourney ticket.2000 ppl and prizepool is 3-9 ;3 dollar tickets .waste of time in my humble opinion
You might be as well to hold on those tickets until the next special event (like the Sunday Storm just gone) comes around & then use them in one of those School pass freebuy Sat.? Still quite big fields, but quite soft field, with the option to rebuy so generally ends up with more seats or added value... Just a thought

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I agree with the above. They need a better system. I am guessing the players they are attracting are new players that want to play a game that is a step above play money. Too bad they wouldn't offer a better sat to get into the 5k monthly. It use to be really easy to get into. It seems like they went from one extreme to another.

Edit: School Pass tickets expire after about 3 Months.

BlackMember

BlackMember

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today is the second ticket won :D

HJfTsihN.jpg

ROGUE63

ROGUE63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they have SCOOP games coming soon for school pass tickets

P

pain_pain_go_away

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they have SCOOP games coming soon for school pass tickets
Yeah I reckon that's the smartest way to use your school passes, that's how I'm planning to use mine anyway.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have only won school pass tickets and scratch and match ticket freerolls so i havent won any fpp or tournament tickets yet...