Status
Not open for further replies.
dropdead1

dropdead1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So recently I got $10 free to try out Poker Ocean - uuuuuurghhhh, I am so put off by it that I don't even want to play with the free money...I dont know what it is but I just cannot seem to get comfortable with their software and it seems like 90% of the players there are total donks - any 2 cards seem to do the trick! I sort of enjoy pokerstars - if there is nothing better going - but I dont know how one is supposed to make poker buddies there cos there always seems to be a zillion players online...it just all feels so impersonal. My all time favourite is Ultimate Bet. Anyone else out there also battling to enjoy playtech software?

SilentJay

SilentJay

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like Party or UltimateBet much. They just seem so... archaic... or something. Horrible sounds, ugly graphics, poor interface/info (at Party), etc.

My favourites are Titan, Carbon, Poker Heaven (and the iPoker, Carbon, Boss networks/software in general), and Everest. Some funky sound effects at Everest, but you get used to them.

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Carbon is probably my least favourite, it slows my PC down and runs really slowly.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a lot of existing threads about which poker sites are good and bad, favorites, etc.

Gotta close this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.