For those on ACR, here is a tip to exploit the card dealing algorithm in the MTTs.
1) When each player is dealt cards, the player to their left is dealt one of the the same card hole cards of a different suit. For ex in 6 handed table: KJ, AJ, A4, A5, Q5, QJ
2) When you are dealt a pocket pair in early position, the cut off and button also have a pocket pair. However the strength will increase as it gets closer to the big blind. For example; UTG +1 99, CO JJ, BU KK.
3) In the SB do no play combos with a Broadway and a 9. Those are listed as their set up hands. If you have J9, the Hijack, CO, and BU will have cards that block your hands. So if you flop and open ended (Q,T, X) They will be holding KJ, AT, K9 etc. You will not make your straight, and when you do, you will be behind.
4) All heaters end with a sick beat and cooler. Once you go on a heater and are dealt 99-QQ in early position, I advise you to fold once you are 3 bet large or proceed with caution when flatted by in position player. Do not bloat the pot, or try to bulldoze them off the pot. This is the systems way of redistributing chips to balance tables.
5) When you are in a pot that is starting to get big and a new player moves to your table, this means someone is about to get eliminated. Be careful that it is not you.