Poker rooms with no verification needed

S

Spanks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I withdrew to ACR without documents or a deposit, although some were asked to undergo verification. In general, it all depends on what amounts you are going to withdraw, where the money comes from, where you are from and where.
What? How do you withdraw TO a site? And what is the last "where" in reference to?

S

Spanks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You think collusion only happens on sites that don't have KYC?
Collusion happens on all sites, even on sites like pokerstars and GG.
You just can't completely get rid of colluders, you can just make it harder for them and reduce how many there are but that's not happening with KYC, that happens by having a team monitoring the games and stats.

I just remembered one more way to detect cheating. It has to do with analyzing data that the poker security team has on all players. They can analyze for example the way you move your mouse, the way you use the keyboard etc. Just the way you move the mouse is very unique. 1000 people moving the mouse will be unique. So the AI can detect that it was 2 different people who moved the mouse. This can be useful for example to detect if it's suddenly a different person who is now playing after the player reached the final table. That's a popular form of cheating that at least used to happen on pokerstars, i dont know if it still is. It can also detect bots.

This data analyze can also be used to with high probability detect if a banned player have created a new account, because AI will match the mouse movement and see they are the same.
There is nothing save for ones honor to stop you from making a conference call with other playes to share info or chat room on separate device from poker client. Also you can OCR for real time assistance using a second computer that is separate from the poker client... There are sooooo many ways cheating occurs and if they aren't greedy or stupid they wont get caught.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
All of the top and famous platforms require verification when you withdrawal, Verification of players is necessary in order to prevent scammers from entering the game.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
all the poker sites that are in the top and the best will always ask for verification from the user and are doing the right thing because you need to check all players who play poker, we don't know maybe this is not the person you need to check and it's easy for you to do it by showing your documents for verification

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only rooms I know without verification documents to send are the cryptocurrency ones: coinpoker and swc poker

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's Replay Poker. Verification is not required there, and there are quite a lot of players online, certainly more than 200 :)

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Struggling to come up with legitimate use cases here. What situation has arisen that you need that kind of room? Be wary of money laundering laws, mate.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I think it's Replay Poker. Verification is not required there, and there are quite a lot of players online, certainly more than 200 :)
but that is play money

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Have a very hard time in believing that. Ps is known to verify everyone at some point. Latest point would be when trying to withdraw.

This either never happened or it happened long long ago, like before 2010.
15 years ago -- sure...But if yuou joined recently, you need to give ID...or you cannot cash out.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hello guys , do you know any good poker rooms with at least 100-200 players online that dont need verification? like coin poker ?
If you want to play poker and be able to safely withdraw money, then probably nothing will work without verification. But if you are not interested in money, but only in the game itself, then Google Play has a very large selection of applications where verification is simply unnecessary.

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play with real money & encounter an online poker site that dont need verification, look at the other way & run. :)

Yes and no.
let's not talk about App or clubs etc.
but as I wrote above coinpoker and swc poker which has a client like stars, wpn etc etc my experience:
Coinpoker opened in late 2017 and signing up in early 2018 was like hitting a big jackpot. they ran freerolls every hour and sometimes every 30 minutes. prize pool of $500 each time. 100 players. that was until mid 2018. I made over $2K then played a few cash games and cashed it all out since there are no more freerolls.
they didn't ask me anything and eth they hit my wallet in a few minutes.
I don't play there anymore, I have something like 30 USDT that I won last Christmas time (couple of weeks) while they were running freerolls. I'm looking forward to the next Christmas time period :D
obviously I'm talking about negligible figures compared to what they offered in 2018, now they offer a few cents.

I found swc at the end of 2022. they organize freerolls every 2 hours. very small and soft fields. I play every day, without major problems, my PC is always on, I keep the client open if there are freerolls and I play them. I win like 5 uBTC a day. after months of playing I earned an ok bankroll I started playing cash games, unfortunately very few players, but there are days where the action is decent. I made like 2K cashouts and in just a few hours hit my wallet, super smooth.
Now I'm back to playing freerolls and by the end of the summer I'll be playing cash games again.
I hope there will be more players at the tables that day.

so if someone doesn't want or can't give documents these rooms don't ask for them.
just keep in mind that the action is quite poor

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
hello guys , do you know any good poker rooms with at least 100-200 players online that dont need verification? like coin poker ?
Verification is a necessary process for your safety. Verification prevents fraud and manipulation. And although this process is quite unpleasant for the players themselves, it is a necessity. I wouldn't recommend you play on sites that don't do verification, except for Replay Poker, which by the way has our great daily freerolls.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Good decent reliable poker rooms online demand verification sooner or later . It's for the best . Annoying procedure but it is needed . Poker rooms which don't demand verification might be scammers , I do not trust such poker rooms (like ACR ...)