Poker rooms..How many of them is the average player signed up with?

Hootz

Hootz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The first poker site I tried was poker stars, which is what originally led me here to Cards Chat :) Soon after I joined 888poker and just never really looked into all the other options. But the freerolls offered here finally got me curious enough. I don't want to make deposits on a bunch of different sites, I only ever have on 888. 888poker offers enough entertaining games every week I'm content with the one site. But over the last few days I've registered with some of the other options..
Although I'm so used to the way 888 is laid out that every other site I've tried so far just feels like it's menus and lay out is poorly organized lol. unibet seems alright, I've just played in a couple freerolls so far tho. The main reason I even signed up at Unibet was for its Omaha freerolls. ...Then I went on a bit of a spree checking out sites lol. I've registered at GGpoker, but can get the App to run on my phone. Bet Online, America's Card Room, and intertops. It's a lot to take in lol. 😅
So how many different poker sites are the fellow poker feinds out there registered with? And how many have you made a deposit with? How many of them/which sites are your most frequented, or enjoyed?
I don't think I will play much at most of them. I don't want 5 different small bankrolls lol. I'd rather keep building what I've started 😁 But yeah, let me know what you all do. What normal?
•♠•♥•♣•♦•♤•♡•♧•♢•♠•♥•♣•♦•♤•♡•♧•♢•

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Good night my friend, just like you, I started with pokerstars and I really feel great in it. I stayed for many years alone in that room. Last year I started in new rooms like ggpoker, natural8, 888poker (I didn't like it at all). The truth opened me up a bit because I don't deposit much and well there are more possibilities playing in several rooms I'm about to open in ACR I don't know if you have any recommendations, greetings from Venezuela

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

If you sign up to GGpoker through Cardschat , you can play the 2 weekly 100$ freerolls. Build up a small bankroll to play Mtts. This without depositing a cent. Also GGpoker gives you a free 25 free spin every day you sign in. You can win there and use it too make a enough to play several micro MTTs and hopefully build a bankroll.
Also Sign up to betoline that has 3 weekly 100$ frerolls. You dont have to deposit. and you win a small bankroll to play on that platform.

Hootz

Hootz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yeah it seems without depositing on most of these sites it doesn't let you access much. Thats really the only reason I originally made a deposit through 888poker, but I don't regret it at all, there are so many freerolls everyday I've made my money back.
On Unibet there is access to some freerolls before depositing. Not nearly as many as 888. But some are Omaha which is a nice change/challenge for me. Today and yesterday there were at least 2 Omaha and 2 holdem freerolls each day, so that's not too bad.
I tried to register on GGpoker but can't get the app to load fully. (I'm quite sure it's my device). I saw on CC what you said about the freebees if signed up through CC. So for the people who can play they should totally take advantage of that :)
Really the Unibet app wouldn't work for me either but that one let's me play through web browser at least.
When 888 updated a few weeks ago I couldn't update the app for that one either :'( But it also works through the browser. (So haven't even seen new site yet Lol) Yeah yeah I know I need a new device lol. Maybe soon.
I haven't spent too long in the other poker rooms I registered with yet, but they seemed a lot more limited /restricted to depositing first to be eligible for any promo give aways.
I like Poker Stars too, but the games there always seem to overlap with 888 games so I rarely make it there lol. I was playing he poker school games last summer, but haven't for some time and think they've possibly ended that promo.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There was a time I had so many poker rooms on my computer. Now it's gradually reduced to just a few, either through sites closing or pulling out of the country. I mostly have the bigger ones like stars, party, gg, unibet and 888 plus a few linked to bookmakers. It can be confusing though remembering the games you want to play and I've missed some big freerolls.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Playing actively: Pokerstars, ACR and BWIN (party poker skin)

Not played for ages: Bet365.

All the rest not allowed in my country of residence :(

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I registered on some poker sites, but I never deposited on any and I don't intend to. Now playing, I always play at pokerstars and 888.

charlimoun

charlimoun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not really a fan of poker, to be honest. I've tried a lot of poker rooms. I've played Poker Stars, natural8, betoline, ggpoker. But none of them really caught my fancy.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I lost count..lol. I play poker for around 15 years and when I started there were a LOT of poker rooms, most of them with good promos and tournaments. At that time, I had an account in at least 20-30 rooms - the majority don't exist anymore. Nowadays, I have an accounts in 11 poker rooms, but play regulary in 5 rooms.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR, 888, PokerStars, Intertops, RedStar, Unibet, BetOnLine, GGPoker

E

easy play

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess 3 - 4 poker rooms is standard. Offers good choice of Cash games and Tournaments to choose from.

GDubs13

GDubs13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an account at basically any poker room that I am allowed to play in the US. I started playing online last year on Bovada which I stuck to for a few months and I still really like Bovada. Now I have accounts with Bovada, ignition, ACR, Global Poker, Intertops, SwC Poker, Blockchain.poker, and BetOnline. My favorite is most definitely America's Cardroom! Then BetOnline would be a close 2nd. My friend that introduced me to Bovada still only plays Bovada and can't understand why I have so many accounts with different cardrooms, but I had to explore what was out there and I'm glad I did! I really wish I could check out 888, PokerStars, GG, and Unibet, but they are not allowed where I am in the states. I recommend people to branch out and check out the other poker rooms I am glad I did! And I also highly recommend ACR to everyone! ACR and Global Poker run 4 to 6 freerolls everyday!

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to be signed up to the main ones prior to black friday. PokerStars, full tilt, 888 and party Poker. Although now i can only play on ACR. I used to love the ftops series full tilt had, if u won you got a dope avatar. ( I never won )

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think for a mid-level player, one poker room allowed in his country is enough, since the random number generator works the same everywhere, and an intermediate player does not need freerolls, he needs tournaments with good prize money, and jumping from room to room will not bring profit, this makes it possible to learn how to play and achieve an average level of play. When I reach the level of the average player I will opt for pokerstars or ACR.

charlimoun

charlimoun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not really a fan of poker, to be honest. I've tried a lot of poker rooms. I've played Poker Stars, natural8, betoline, ggpoker. But none of them really caught my fancy.
But a friend of mine, an avid poker fan, has tried many times more poker rooms. And he found the perfect format for online poker. At first, I didn't believe him and didn't want to waste my time on it. But he spoke very enthusiastically about his pastime, and there was nothing left for me to do but try to play as well. Guys, now poker is my favorite gambling. I think poker can be a good way to earn money. I am very high from the process of playing, especially from the cash winnings) and I am very comfortable that I get the money on the card, and I can let them back into the game at any time.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not as many options for US players. I think I still have 6 I can play, and 3 I am active on.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently, I just play on ACR and GG. I had played PS for many years but am unable to play there now due to the country I'm based in.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In: PS,GGPoker,ACR,Pokerdom,Unibet,BetOnline,Pokio,KKPoker
Out: 888,PartyPoker,Betsafe

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I play in three halls
- Pokerstars
- Bwin
- Bet365

018smitty

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars mi, acr and bet online

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started I played on any poker room that offers free rolls and good sign in bonuses. Today, after 6-7 years of playing I play on 5 poker rooms, PokerStars, ACR, BETONLINE, GUTS, and WWIN.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4-5 seems to be the average.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Currently playing on PS, GG and ACR. Have accounts at 888, Unibet, William Hill, Tiger and Party Poker but only visit these occasionally for a great freeroll or unique tourney or event.