Which are poker rooms compatible with Linux?

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm thiking about trying that OS. So, about my little games, I dont stay without them :D. Give some ideas to use linux and play poker by that. I would like to know about many poker rooms because I like to change. Good games, good vibes for all of you.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
There is no reason to limit your options to only those that are available to your OS. If you currently have Windows then why not make a dual boot machine if you have enough room on your hard drive? Take the best out of both worlds and learn Linux at your own pace.

It took me over two years to become comfortable with Linux but I still use Windows for poker and Photoshop.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There is no reason to limit your options to only those that are available to your OS. If you currently have Windows then why not make a dual boot machine if you have enough room on your hard drive? Take the best out of both worlds and learn Linux at your own pace.

It took me over two years to become comfortable with Linux but I still use Windows for poker and Photoshop.

Great idea! Thanks friend!

Dorugremon

Dorugremon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Linux friendly sites I know are Carbon and Seals With Clubs. Both can be played from a browser. For SwC, I favor Opera. It will work from Firefox, but you don't get all the features, and the play seems "jerky". Runs smooth on Opera. ignition used to, but that changed when their soft turned positively hideous.