Which poker room have more donks?

G

gopnik885

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the biggest problem that I find on online poker is that those donkies have a lot of luck usually ,I cant count the times I lost to some donkey with great cards to hes junk, I find it very anoying

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just recently started playing at stars and full tilt but I honestly have to say I think bodog has the biggest donks. It might be because I have played more there but to me that site is a donkfest.
Don't get me wrong I still love the site it is actually my favorite.

Tinman402

Tinman402

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Technically what is a DONK? I'm new and don't understand that term

ZZFLOP

ZZFLOP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A donk is someone who plays bad cards without considering position and has only eye for his own cards without taking in considerating what his opponent might have.

Wait a minute, that sounds like me !:eek:

M

Ms_ItsyBitsy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played almost all the big sites out there and pokerstars, without a doubt, has the most donks. Not to say I haven't pulled a boneheaded move and been considered a donk at times. I think a good portion of us have sucked out and been branded it. I tend not to classify a person a donk until I have seen them play badly several times.. I make a notation on the player and code it a certain color or put in a word that makes me aware of the type of play that person prefers. I reserve "donk" for the truly silly

pedroman7

pedroman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have just recently started playing at stars and full tilt but I honestly have to say I think bodog has the biggest donks. It might be because I have played more there but to me that site is a donkfest.
Don't get me wrong I still love the site it is actually my favorite.

I would have to agree with this totally bodog is very easy money if you don't mind wait 2 1/2 months to get a payout.

ZZFLOP

ZZFLOP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everybody, I would like to know which poker room is the best one to start a solid bankroll, the one with more donkies and loose agressive people
=)
thanks everybody for the advices

A donk at a table can be very profitable but if there is more than one watch out ! The more bad players the higher the probality someone will hit their miracle card. This is especially true for fr's and micro-stakes.

Oh and for LAG-players, he's a LAG wouldn't wanna play him though.

B

bobboss171

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that poker room have more donks are Titan Poker and tower

torneos, but they do not know if the poker rooms are trustworthy.

because the rooms have always wanted more great players.

So I think this is the way to build a bank roll sound.

Everybody thanks for the advices

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who has more donks

It is really unwise for me to say since I only play at full tilt poker. However, I know for a fact the Full Tilt definitely has there share of them. People who go all in hand after hand, straight chasers to the river, and calling stations who finally make a hand on the river.

G

godoy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah but, if you play like real tight, the bad players don't have much chance against you, they can only suck out a few hands, and that's the kind of people I'm looking for on the internet to start a bankroll, that ones that will play all the hands the same way, and will not hesitate to go all in with a middle pair
and I think gus hansen is a fantastic player, very agressive with great reads, he is one of my favorite players

Aud300

Aud300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with all the sites I play.. Bodog, Pitbull, Doyle's room ... it all depends on the day you are on that site and who you play with. Came third on a sit and go on and broke half the table with kings. 3 players were on draws. for all their money. It happens.

U

uradonk406

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
donks

If you have to ask that........... just like i you cant see the sucker........ jk i feel they are all about equal in donk factor....... everyone is a donk even me lol just play your game and try to keep the br in the positive

KevGuy

KevGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as starting a bankroll, id have to go with FTP. The problem is that only 1% of their fields in there freerolls get paid. THe good news is that there are alot of freerolls scheduled throughout the day and over 80% of the players there are idiots, very easy opponents. YOu can do it, GL.