Which poker room do you feel most lucky at?

J

johnson2000d

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL

I am a US player and from a playing standpoint - I am enjoying winning on BOL - The double up SNG's are a good way to build a bankroll

intertops - too few players - software problems

ACR - cant win and software problems

ignition - starting to win - Hearing of collusion amongst the "no name" players is a red flag.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Reflecting on my first year of poker learning, I realized that thinking of luck I had bad days, regardless of which platform you played.
When I began to work my mentality, and seek to evolve every day, so I conquered skill and knowledge so that "luck" existed.

"Luck" in this case is a combination of skill and opportunity and we all have opportunities. At the time we sign up, the name itself says, it's an inscription .... an opportunity.
Combine your skill and knowledge into practice and taste your luck :)

L

lovido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's no special room, it's the same, when you are your best, that's knowing when to give up pots and when not to, i'm sure you will do well anywhere, even in the midst of the multitude at pokerstars freeroll lol, i've had my moments in most sites although nothing big, because it was just micro buy-ins. :icon_sant:icon_sant:icon_sant

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
global poker only

only site (and ive played at most allowed in cali) that i keep winning at a rate equal to what im used too...dont win constantly but enouph to keep me out of the whole...up like 20times original deposit. Cards just seem to fall more realistic than other places ive played. they boast about their rng n how its been tested bye universities, havent heard that from any other sites....idk its just where i have the most 'luck' if thats what u wannna call it. :five:

anasslaaleg

anasslaaleg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there are room so lucky, it's just the variance that comes into the play, you should not believe in luck much more than your game.