Which poker room is better?

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me is pokerstars the best room to play poker..but you can play all rooms to see what room do you like..testing is the best answer for all :D good luck stay safe .!!

drmason32

drmason32

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the USA, Pokerstars was the best back in 2006-2011. Not sure about today, because I have not played on it in the two states where it is offered, but have heard lots of good and bad about them throughout the years.

Today, for Americans, there is NOT one site close to being the best because there is zero competition. There are four states that offer online poker within its borders and three that share player pools on one site. NV has one option, wsop.com, which is 888 software masked with the WSOP brand. The software is outdated and nobody competes with them so they have no motivation to make improvements. NJ has Party, Pokerstars and wsop (888), so in that state there are, at least, some options. The problem is that only wsop (888) shares player pools between DE, NV, NJ. The 4th state PA has Pokerstars only, as far as I know. Players only in PA can play vs others in PA. As a result, I am hoping to see the crypto-only rooms like CoinPoker and eventually Virtue Poker gain traction or see a new competitor emerge in the regulated USA market. The reason for crypto-only is because without banking those sites can offer their products to anyone. In 2020, as an American, I cannot say there is a single site that has even come close to what Pokerstars was before online poker was ruined in 2011. It was by the very people who represented the game and community that were involved in those early years of online poker that should be the ones stepping up to renew what we once had. It was taken away as a result of greed and poor judgement and to this day, they have skirted away off into the sunset.

Is there anyone at partypoker, PokerStars, or even GGPoker and RunItOnce that will enter NV. Despite being a small market, this Pandemic could change everything if poker rooms don't re-open for a long period of time. The prizepools on wsop (888) have been 3-4x the guarantees since shutdown began. It took them weeks to update the guarantees which they finally have done and still they are being crushed daily. I'd like to see more operators enter NV and help fix the state of online poker in the USA. Lets roll back the clock, fight to remove this state by state politics and just create a plan for all 50 states to be allowed to have the right to play or not. It should be any individuals choice based on their beliefs to play poker or as some would say, gamble. Any other USA players feel the same way?

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker stars

Hello, personally, and I think most agree with me, the best room to play online poker is poker stars, the software is the best, it rarely has flaws and when there are poker stars it makes up for it, its keyboard shortcuts are very useful, there are people at the tables or tournaments 24 hours and its quality is impeccable. Winamax I think it is in second place but without a doubt for me the best room is poker stars

B

Bohmid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker stars still the most famous and honest card room online.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best for software and server stability is pokerstars by a mile. I wish it wasn't because they don't really offer anything to casual low stakes players. I would avoid party poker, not only is their software slow and clunky, but their servers are terrible and the support is a complete joke. Why would anyone join a large event when their is a good chance it will bring the servers down?

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not an analyst to be able to tell which room is the best !!. But having played MTT and Sit & go games like Spin in all rooms, the best room for me is 888poker.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, there is only one site - POKERSTARS. Adequate technical support, a great Client, attractive conditions for the game. Super.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing online poker, I settled on poker stars, but the addition poker stars sochi somehow confuses me, to be honest

Aleksmy

Aleksmy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to like red star poker. Now to play on PokerStars. Convenient, I like it.

E

edwinss24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like the pokerstar platform and I have felt comfortable in wiliians hill

22041992vika

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use unibet... Can't say it's a best, but try many, and stop for unibet poker

22041992vika

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use unibet, I try many, but like play at unibet

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 888poker I don't know if it's the best, but I like it a lot and it's where I play the most. Party Poker also I play on it. but it has a point against, at least in the mobile version it does not allow to put notes to the opponents. 888poker is better for me in my opinion and based on the two I've played the most.

B

bekalion8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PS only PS.... Maybe I'm wrong... But this is my opinion)))

tazzmaster62

tazzmaster62

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer
1st. ) 888 because they have the most freerolls going
2nd.) American Cardroom as they have $50dollar and venom tourneys all day
3rd.) pokerstars as they have the least amount of freerolls

S

stephan7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, the question is simple, for you which poker room is better and why.
if it is because of the software interface, the keyboard shortcut, the traffic of people, the quantity and quality of tournaments, etc.

I think America's Cardroom is the best poker room because there are many different tournaments and the traffic of people is controlled well by the business. There are many people playing there and good opponents to test your poker skill.:jd4: