Which poker room has the best Freerolls?

N

nowounder78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hm..Had enough to play at pokerstars freerolls with too many players for louzy prices.
Best Freerolls at coral poker ..every hour a 5e winner takes all freeroll (play in the night,40-70players). than the classic ipoker 25$ and 50$ (sure nearly 2k players,first place 4e,lol)..but if u earned pokerpointd its easier..every day a 50£ freeroll for 20points, and monthly a 5000£ freeroll for 25points (1.5k players..but good paid bubble).

A

Apache77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR has freerolls with leaderboards. That's excellent

Pokerstarsschool has 2 differnt monthly leaderboard for members. The ticket to play the Initiation Level tournaments is valid for 120 days. Overall, it's about Tourney $ 1,215
The master Level with $0,25 buy in. Overall, it`s about Tourney$7.740

That`s profitable.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars and 888 Poker has the best freerolls in my opinion, big competition but it's that worth if you win

MatMackenz

MatMackenz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888Poker has by far the most value in the freerolls offered. You will have to have made a minimum deposit at one time to be eligible for the 888club freerolls. Depending on your club level, you will be eligible for freerolls from $50 for level 5+ up to several thousand for higher levels. They also offer promotional freerolls daily, which finding a ticket too is very easy, with a very generous prize pool ($6000-$10000).

Free 20$ Zoom tourneys run a few times a day aswell, but not much value here imo.

There is then the spin wheel, which offers tickets to the $1500 Lucky Chip Freeroll, as well as the Grand Hand $6000 Freeroll. If your really lucky you can also score free tickets to the Big Fish tournaments with buy-ins up too $33.

Much value is too be had @ 888 if you are into freerolling.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think actually its PS and ACR because they offer many freerolls tournaments.

badboydean00

badboydean00

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 offers a lot of freerolls and other free things such as free football sweepstake ...once you have made a deposit.....for example .. deposit 10 dollar play some poker ...make a dollar sport bet ....then freebies are available for 12 months....best of luck:):):)

D

dimebag13697

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Black Chip Poker has a lot of freerolls. Small ones but you can find one pretty much whenever you want.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

The best freerolls are on intertops. They only split the money three ways. The top three so you can get ten twenty bucks on a first place finish. They have one cardschat tournament on Saturday. They have bonus freerolls of one hundred three times a week. They have freerolls for holidays and vacations.

B

BOTAFOGOES1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
best site

What is the best website to play freeroll?

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where you win)) ... each site has its advantages and disadvantages, I usually play pokerstars. Recently there were $5000 freerolls

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think at the moment the best room to play freeroll is definitely poker888.
the version for the italian market offers daily freerolls of 1500 euro
but if you want freeroll with a limited number of participants in which it is easier to get a prize you must go in some asiatic room (indian or chinese)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the best poker sites are PokerStar and 888. PokerStars has a very large selection of tournaments. And on the site 888 there are very good conditions for new players and many interesting freerolls.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well,Cardschat offers daily freerolls at PokerStars for Freeroll Club members and some freerolls for all forum members,so for me,it is PokerStars.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably depends on which rooms you have access to. Wish I could play on 888 or PS (other than homegames). But for US ACR, BCP (essentially the same) and BOL and coinpoker (crypto only)

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the Catholic world, from the heart, I congratulate you on Christmas! Most importantly all health!

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy the ones on ACR specially the private ones

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My pick would be 888 because there are lots of freerolls to choose from.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
best site

i am playing only in pokerstars site....so my experience are limited...
but i have to say that on past time they use to have a better freerolls ofers than they do now

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best freerolls with the biggest prizes are at 888 Poker.But I don't think the best room to play;I prefer ACR at the moment micro MTT's and micro S N G's.I think that ACR is increasing in number of players because of these freerolls that are happening in this end of the year.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Poker has the best value daily freerolls although I think to win prizes on the wheel there is a need for a recent deposit as I have not won anything in the past two weeks. poker stars has some good weekend freerolls and three separate upcoming 25K freerolls get a ticket by playing five winter series tournaments.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to play 888 freerolls and there are many freerolls on Unibet

N

Newstyle_1704

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play freerolls exclusively at Pokerstars, but recently I switched to another poker room, 888 poker, many freerolls are held every day and high enough awesome

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me 888 has the best freerolls.

The best achievement rolls, is for me Coral poker.
Every day the 100 daily mission.
And the 1500 weekly with only 80 participants.

Therebye they offer, 12 times a day the 1 CP twister coinflip which you can win a €1,- twistertoken with.

Freeroll Passwords