Which poker room has the best Freerolls?

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
There are good online poker sites that offer good freerolls ... for my taste Americas Cardroom offers the best ... it's my favorite place ... but I recommend that you register in the sites where Cardschat offers freeroll.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
In your opinion what would be the best poker site to play freeroll

Well in my opinion in 888 it is easiest to finish ITM while in unibet you'll have most freerolls daily basis cause they pretty much have freeroll in every 2 hours + some other freerolls aswell which do not have clear starting time :cool:

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In your opinion what would be the best poker site to play freeroll

I'm curious as well. Betonline used to Kill it with their hourly $25 $50 $100 and $300 freerolls, Now they hardly have any.

Acr hss constant $10 freerolls but you must amass a field of donking call stations and be willing to waste 3 hours of your life for a top prize of $2.50 lol

We need to get pokerstars back!

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check out ACR they have some good free rolls. The Venom tourney is pretty darn cool!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In my opinion, the largest selection of freerolls is on PokerStars and 888. Also, I have heard a lot of positive reviews about the ACP, but I have not yet created an account on this site.

N

nunesrogerio

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best freerolls online room?

What best freerolls room online?:confused:

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think the room really matters...

the only advantage i see is playing freerolls on the bigger poker sites, because it makes it easier to find low stake games to re-invest your winnings in to build your bankroll..

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think the room really matters...

the only advantage i see is playing freerolls on the bigger poker sites, because it makes it easier to find low stake games to re-invest your winnings in to build your bankroll..

Or practice some poker without any monetary risks (once you survived the early all ins).

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are freerolls all over the place... problem is most of the general ones, on major sites have a zillion players register.. i find the private/restricted ones which are just open to players who have joined a club or site are the best and most fun

L

Lebanesebaloney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like pokerstars

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly it's your best bet to download a ton of programs that work in your area (If you're outside of the US: Pokerstars, 888Poker, partypoker, Fulltilt etc...) then to scour all of them and this forum for freerolls.

Quickly:

Cardschat: Easily the best one. Regional and locked off freerolls are a great opportunity to make money as you can sometimes get $100-$300 in a freeroll that's split between 140-500 people which almost prints money after enough time if you're confident in your MTT skills.

888Poker: 2nd best. A large variety of freerolls from satellites granting entry to $5.50 and $33.00 buy-in satellites to $20 SNAP (ZOOM on Pokerstars). The big negative here is that most of them have a total entry volume of 800-2500 people, making it a lot harder to actually see the money/ticket.

Pokerstars: 3rd best. A few $10 freerolls from an invitation to their Pokerstars school project. Multiple freerolls to several hundred dollar entry tournaments, except there is only 1 ticket in the prize pool and roughly 1200-3000 entries.

Partypoker: 4th best. I found freerolls here to be almost non-existent; they also require a method of deposit to enter them, which dissuaded me. Still worth it if you can find some password protected/region locked freerolls happening here.

Full Tilt: Unknown. I've never used Full Tilt, if anyone has any information here I would appreciate it.

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you mean freerolls for all people, definitely unibet - freerolls every 2 hours.

A

aces802

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

what sites have the best freerolls and i already play at ACR

J

jbosker84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline used to have daily freeroll but now barely have anything. I've deposited 4 times and still don't qualify for most freeroll which is pretty disappointing.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
888poker after depositing they give you daily tikes in a roulette and to accumulate points you exchange for tikes

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BetOnline

BetOnline used to have daily freeroll but now barely have anything. I've deposited 4 times and still don't qualify for most freeroll which is pretty disappointing.
Yea what ever happened to BO Freerolls? was one of the best sites. Now as you say it's one of the worst.

D

Devourx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars used to have good freerolls but ever since FullTilt got bought out the free rolls at PS has gone down hill.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to play at PS again soon. I sure hope they let us US players start playing where we want again sometime soon. The sites we play at doesn't have the Volume of players that site does.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I join the majority, which currently plays the best poker from scratch and a lot of freerolls - 888.
But I also think that you need to start playing poker for money and make a deposit. Starting a freeroll career is a very, very long way to making significant money in poker, and not everyone can handle it.

Freeroll Passwords