Which poker room has the best Freerolls?

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like League freerolls on pokerstars, 888 more freerolls but they are all turbocharged and I play turbos don't like because I compare them with the lottery.

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 ! ever end ever and ever ! they have the best promos FTW

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play poker in pokerstars

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think ACR but betonline has the biggest payouts

F

Fernando2904

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Until now, I won more at betonline from freerolls. But ACR and poker Stars with scholl poker and Cards Chat passwords is being nice too. :)

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are probably going away at SportsBetting. They raised their rakes, went from 10 to 9 player s&g, eliminated games under $1.50. All signs the company is hemorrhaging money and the freerolls will be gone soon.

Where did you read the info about the rake at? Can you provide a link?

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion,American Cardrooms has the best Freerolls,best prize and fewer players

Thanks for the info, bra01! I will try ACR...i stiil don´t have account there...Any promotional code?

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know from what country you are, to know what to advise you. There is not a bad room Unibetpoker, freerolls every day, when registering they give tickets to tournaments, withdrawing money without a deposit. Also 888, also constantly freerolls, PokerMatch also have freerolls, AmericasCardroom.

Hi, diadiavalik! I am from Brazil...i still dont have account in unibet and ACT...I think i will try (sorry my english)

Last edited:
S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This.

I started playing on 888, and there are so many freerolls daily. I started off playing the $20 SNAP tournaments (in all honesty you can register and sit out to win 1 cent), and using the winnings in the 1 cent step tournaments or 1 cent sit and go's. After a while, after getting up to level 5 there were two additional freerolls every day, level 10 one extra a day, level 20 three extra a week.

Not to mention that if you have ever made a deposit you get additional tickets to even more daily freerolls, usually with a minimum prize of 30 cents.

There aren't enough freerolls on Pokerstars for me to recommend, and I don't use any other sites

Hi, AMTF1988!! Thanks for the info! What is the code to deposit in 888 to win these tickets? And How much??

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 Poker with a min deposit they give you tickets for 3000$ tournaments daily and when you make your way up in the poker club (pretty fast with blast) you get more and more Freerolls with nice value starting with level 5.:dancing2:

Thanks for the info, Peppinotom!! What is the code to deposit in 888 to win these tickets? And How much??

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, AMTF1988!! Thanks for the info! What is the code to deposit in 888 to win these tickets? And How much??
There is no code and as far as I know no minimum deposit. I put in £10 once and I'm still getting the tickets

D

Dok Undead

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At Poker Stars, you can play $10 freerolls all day, but the normal prize in these freerolls is only for first place. I advise the Pokerdom, there are a lot of freerolls such as sattelite, for tournaments larger and with more prizes

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Ukraine, my English is also limping))). Good luck!

RJPisscat

RJPisscat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't read about it, I'm a customer, I saw it, and I did the math.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one beat the BOL Freerolls on Chico network

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can advise you on Unibet poker, a good amount of freerolls every day, most of them with knockouts that allows you to earn a little without even getting into itm, a rather weak field of players! for beginners is a great option

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mostly in the rooms Unibet, PS, 888. They have enough freerolls every day, so you can slowly save a good bank without a deposit and then try to play the cache.

Freeroll Passwords