Which poker room has the best Freerolls?

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is also a poker room PariMatch but it is just for SNG players I think

A

AshAdore

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best freerolls/freebuy pokersite.

Best poker sites with the best and or most freerolls depends where you live . US legal poker sites I've found so far are Americascardroom and 64 spades . I'm also looking for more sites if you have other sites , please let me know I will appreciate it. :)

S

schwarz64

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerroom

Hello

I did allready installt bet and win, but I didn´t play ther till now.

the next week i will try it.:icon_sant

The best room to pay poker is pokerstars

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winamax.fr

I see Winamax has a lot of freerolls for good money prizes. Havent played there yet though. Still strugling to get verified.

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only have one account on Stars. I recently joined poker. I heard that 888 Poker has more variety of games. I should try. I looked at many American poker rooms and faced the problem of withdrawal. In Russia, I can make a Deposit with a credit card, but withdraw back does not allow the Bank. How to be in these cases. Maybe someone knows of players and will be able to help me out?

D

donkey2019

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Changes to the old

Around 12 years ago
Pokerstars had the best freerolls. Some were even country restricted to reduce chances of 10000+ players being in them giving you more chances to win.

I poker sites ie titan dafa duck paddypower betfred etc had 50/1000 freerolls often during the day.

888 was even decent.

Nowadays it seems they've achieved the accumulating new players objectives and seem to just have sattelite prize pools to keep players on their sites or worse tournaments for free that are mainly beneficial for top 10 finishers.
Or even player level freerolls meaning you are required to earn x-amount of points to be eligible to play.which can be enticing for players to make a deposit.

I get it the site must make a profit but for the more popular ones available I'm sure they could improve freerolls tournament prizes and maybe set a new goal like helping to improve the lives of others via freerolls prizes and to date the most popular one I have seen is the won tournament called THE VENOM.

You can roll your way to the main event for free and it's a free shot at 1 million dollars and its not just a once or twice per day freerolls too. That's why I think its the best I've seen so far.

Sur's there's probably better out there I just haven't gotten round to looking but for sure I will be posting here soon to update.

Good luck all
PS lol anyone know who magic612 is lolol just wanna catch up and have a laugh with him

D

drhousethebest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best site to play freerolls?

Which are the best online sites to play freeroll?
or what sites offer more free rolls?

thanks

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
The best one is definetely Poker Stars
Despite the fact that there are other sites like ACR, 888 or party poker also offer
freerolls
And the best freerolls are CC
Rgds

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars

Actually pokerstars Is quite cool, freerolls everyday, right now im playing the micromillions.

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion, PokerStars is the best option. Although it should be recognized that 5 years ago there were more free tournaments.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think 888 have best freerolls and party poker sometimes starts good promotions, as for example now, you can receive satellite tickets every day from 1.1 to 1050(or something like that) just for opening client once a day if you are depositor

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 poker, some ipoker network freerolls as well as ACR is the best options as far as I can see

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars, and still have school!
:top:

J

japg11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
could someone update a ranking with the best free tournaments?

Freeroll Passwords