Poker room

S

Shved026

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what poker room do you recommend ? I like Pokerstars. How do you feel about him?:icon_sant

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in the United States the only site worth playing right now is Americas Cardroom so that's where I play mostly.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like PS. Good software, no problems with the withdrawal of money, there is always a lot of game.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can click on poker site Reviews on the Cardschat website to get their recommendations. My three favorites as a US player are America's Cardroom, Bet Online, and ignition poker. Try out all three and pick out which you like best.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I really like PS and ACC, they are the ones I recommend.
Lately I really like to play in Winamax

D

Dmitro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I look closely at Pokermatch. This room seems suspicious.

D

Dmitro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like PS.Software pokerstars recognized as the best among the players. Different limits, many tournaments ...

D

Dmitro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888. There were problems with verification - the process took a long time.
The number of players online is unknown.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars has really shitty rakeback but it's great in general, good software and many kind of tournaments with more players bigger guaranteed prizes etc.. I know that Natural8 is becoming really popular now. Second best site after PokerStars is partypoker for sure. I recommend you these 3 sites what I mentioned.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars is good in every way. The number of players, the choice of tables and tournaments, freerolls.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Pokerstars has the best prize pools for it's tournaments , also a variety of games offered and the best client programm in the card room market , but tougher players to play agaist . Ofcourse you can play at PartyPoker or 888poker , they have great offers and promotions , satellites and games to play and also imo easier players to play against (at least at the micros) . gl :)