I much appreciate

L

Luchin89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
888poker is a good room because it offers a lot of freerolls and you can start from scratch. Also keep in mind that the withdrawal depends on how you deposit.

ENRIQUE23977

ENRIQUE23977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My preferred platform is pokerstars, I think it is the best of all, its software is really good and there is a lot of traffic.

Now, it all depends on what you're looking for because as far as Freerolls are concerned, the King is 888Poker, they have lots of daily freerolls.
and it is stable and fast software. It's nice but there's not a lot of player traffic.

A piece of software that I really like is Winamax, its colors attract me and it's good.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends of your stakes, if you prefer tournaments or cash games. In general, I would say the best rooms are ACR, 888poker, poker stars and GGpoker.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer pokerstars but I like 888poker and GGPoker.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play most of the time in the PokerStars poker room. I also often visit 888poker.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a lot on PokerStars and 888...

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
pokerstars is the best of its kind so you need to install it after you can install ggpoker is also a cool poker room with a lot of people that gives you the opportunity to earn money but there are almost no freerolls so if you have your own money then go right there

M

mikelogan87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
888poker is a good room because it offers a lot of freerolls and you can start from scratch. Also keep in mind that the withdrawal depends on how you deposit.
omg, thank you so much for this answer

M

mikelogan87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
My preferred platform is PokerStars, I think it is the best of all, its software is really good and there is a lot of traffic.

Now, it all depends on what you're looking for because as far as Freerolls are concerned, the King is 888Poker, they have lots of daily freerolls.
and it is stable and fast software. It's nice but there's not a lot of player traffic.

A piece of software that I really like is Winamax, its colors attract me and it's good.
Thank you so much for the answer. I play on PokerStars but I want to move somewhere else because so much need to wait for a player to hit the check,call or raise button. But a lot of people said here 888poker like you said. Thank you a lot

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi for is pokerstars is more friendly and the appearance is intuitive.

M

mikelogan87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Depends of your stakes, if you prefer tournaments or cash games. In general, I would say the best rooms are ACR, 888poker, Poker Stars and GGpoker.
I much appreciate for ACR and GGpoker, thank you

M

mikelogan87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
pokerstars is the best of its kind so you need to install it after you can install ggpoker is also a cool poker room with a lot of people that gives you the opportunity to earn money but there are almost no freerolls so if you have your own money then go right there
I much appreciate for you answer and I have just installed GGpoker and is much better than Pokerstars, what I hate at Pokerstars is they give too much time to think about what you want to hit, like check,call or rise, I need to wait too much for others to make a move

Tipaca

Tipaca

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MT
Chips
888poker seem a good platform for beginner?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I really appreciate your answer and I just installed GGPoker and it's much better than Pokerstars, what I hate about Pokerstars is that they give too much time to think about what you want to do, like check, call or raise, I have to wait too much for others to make a move
Yes, I also don't really like it when players think about it for a very long time, I play a couple more games so that I don't get bored at the poker table or launch 5 tables to play on all tables at the same time then time flies by quickly players now think it's a little annoying but there's nothing you can do it's poker

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play on three poker platforms: pokerstars, 888 and GG poker, I like all three, but there is 888, which is very difficult for my hand in the plays, it makes me always lose with the best cards