Poker newbie having questions about poker rooms

K

Kalamies

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
So I recently picked up online poker and I've been playing on pokerstars, but since they removed all the freeroll tournaments (excluding the satellites) I was thinking of trying another client.

I don't want to deposit any of my own money, I just wanna play freerolls and try to win something small I can play cash games with, so do you guys have any suggestions?

I'm quite new to all this and I don't know which sites require a mandatory deposit so you can play and which doesn't or what's the deal

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
888 poker is good, but to be able to play normally, you better deposit $10 and it will be ok!

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning friend, Cardchat freerolls are great to play and they don't include deposits as far as I know, sometimes partypoker will ask for a deposit to play the free ones but I'm not sure, now the other sites like 888, WPT, and replay you You don't need a deposit to play, partypoker I can't tell you but it's worth checking it out

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Based on your location 888 and unibet probably have more freerolls (combined) than PAF, oly-,opti- and coolbet for this fisherman ^ ... :unsure:

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
888 Poker is the best option , You need just to deposit at least 10$ and there is also CC freerolls in replay , WPT and 888poker. just stay active and get to platinum level.
Good luck