Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Poker Host is looking better all the time. I received this email from them, and thought I'd share it with you all:

POKER HOST WELCOMES PLAYERS FROM ALL COUNTRIES!
Tribeca Tables recently announced they will stop providing software solutions to the US Market giving Poker Host a grace period until March 10th, 2007 to shut our doors to this important market. As we have mentioned before on several occasions, Poker Host does not share this position and is here to stay true to the US clientele. This is why we are proud to announce our migration process to the Microgaming platform, the biggest Poker Network world wide, with an average of 14,000 players connected at all times.

Tribeca Tables will start sending pop up messages to tables informing players about their cease of operations in the US. This is something we ask you not to pay attention to as the migration process over to Microgaming is already in its final stages. We expect that everything will continue as planned, as it has been so far. Poker Host is working relentlessly to meet established deadlines so that we will continue to provide you with a supreme poker experience on our new platform.

As this is completed, we ask for your understanding and patience throughout this process. We promise to make this transition as smooth as possible, so that all customers can rest assured knowing that all their account and loyalty program information will be honored to its equivalent in our new platform. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and at the same time want to thank you for your loyalty and giving us the opportunity to still bring you the best in online poker action. We want you to know as our client, you are the reason for our improvement and together we will make Poker Host the number one online destination for poker action.

Thank you for choosing Poker Host, we'll see you at the tables...