Poker Host

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well looks like they are moving in the right direction, I hope. Wonder who else is on this network?

To all Poker Host players,
Poker Host is joining Tribeca Tables Network, the oldest and one of the biggest pokernetworks in the World. The server will therefore be down from noon Monday the 23rd to noon Tuesday 24th. Once this process is completed we will give you, as a Poker Host player, many more opportunities to play the great game of poker. As of tomorrow Tuesday October 24th , we will offer you :
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$4,000,000 in guaranteed money every month
Excellent player mass with an average of 10000 players connected at any time.
A great variety of MTT and STT
Satellites to the biggest tournaments in the world
[/FONT]
What to expect when I open my Poker Host client account:
Next time you want to play with us, click on the Poker Host Icon as usual, the download of the new client software should then start instantly.
1.Click on login and type in your old Poker Host username and password.
If your username is not in conflict with any of the other usernames on the Tribeca network your login should work just fine and you are set to enjoy the new and improved platform and all its features, your balance from the old client account should now be in your new account which you will find by clicking the cashier button.
2.If the login details don’t work:
The Tribeca network has over 500000 players registered already which means that it’s going to be a conflict with usernames for some of you. Also if your username is longer than 11 characters it won’t let you sign in.
If you can’t login please click on the link in the login box that says:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Problems logging in?”

This will direct you to a landing page that will help you create a new username. You might have to try a few times in order to get a username that is not already taken, but once successful you will be welcomed to the new network and be set to play. Feel free to contact our live support at any time for any assistance you might need. Remember to always use your old password.
[/FONT]
After going through these steps your account should be ready.
Poker Host staff wants to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Thank you all again, and welcome to our new and improved platform!
Best regards
The Poker Host Support Team.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya, i got that the other day,,, Who is > The Tribeca Network?? < after the change i couldnt log in , called them up and they said the best thing to do was to just start a new account,,, also after the Upgrade i had 2 poker host icons , looked in add and remove and there was 2 programs also, got discusted and took both out of my p/c,,,, i never play there anyway,, ill just wait to see what happens here at CC>>>> buck:cool:

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:) :) :)

Quite a lot of us UK Cardschatters have accounts at Victor Chandler, which is on the same network.

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main sites on the network are Doyles Room and Victor Chandler. They are currently the 7th biggest in the world.
OK Thanks,,, >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buck:cool:

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buck you just had to remove the original Icon. The new one that popped up was the new upgraded version. I had to also set up a new account, which therefore left me to use a different user name cause it said mine was taken by someone else which was me lol. Not sure if I like the new set up but I will be there for there 100K freeroll frenzy starting November 1rst with great prizes.;)

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buck you just had to remove the original Icon. The new one that popped up was the new upgraded version. I had to also set up a new account, which therefore left me to use a different user name cause it said mine was taken by someone else which was me lol. Not sure if I like the new set up but I will be there for there 100K freeroll frenzy starting November 1rst with great prizes.;)
Ya, i called cause i couldnt login,, i seldom use that site so i just got rid of it all, buck:D

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well if it's part of VC and Doyle's then that means it be banning US player's soon cause those two sites do that already.

buckster436

buckster436

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well if it's part of VC and Doyle's then that means it be banning US player's soon cause those two sites do that already.
thats the reason i just left it out for now,,, buck:D

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
funny I talked to the poker host manager Magnus personally and he said his site was not banning or going to ban u.s players. maybe something has happened in the last week that i'm unaware of.