Poker crypto rooms

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think of poker rooms where you can only deposit and withdraw using crypto? No kyc , no verifications of your indentity. Do you feel safe using them?
You can tell your experience with any of them (be it good or bad) to have better references

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
NO, I consider them a scam looking for suckers...

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends largely!
I don't have experience to share really.

But which rooms are we talking about?
Coinpoker?
Try to be clearer that sometimes you can find someone who uses the same rooms to share good experiences.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
there is such a thing it would be cool if I had such a thing in Kazakhstan or I don’t know how it’s done

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends largely!
I don't have experience to share really.

But which rooms are we talking about?
Coinpoker?
Try to be clearer that sometimes you can find someone who uses the same rooms to share good experiences.

Yes, mainly Coinpoker (I think it is the most recognized). It also has a decentralized RNG system that I found very innovative.
As for others, I have heard about SWG poker and Blockchain Poker, but I haven't really tried them. I know of some projects that are still in development and little else.

The only thing that worries me about these rooms is security, but I think it is a territory that can grow in the future.
For example, a room where you can directly connect your metamask wallet, you would be giving permission to play (but in no case could someone move your funds with that).
Although I also think it is important to develop a brand that has good associations or hire some professionals to promote themselves.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have no experience on these sites.
I really can't help you my friend.
Sorry
Cheers;););)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't say much about these rooms. I've seen only 1-2 poker rooms and I play some freerolls on them, but never trust them enough to invest my own money. I would say to prefer the rooms that offer crypo options, but also the regular options.