• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

Poker.com Cares...

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got this email the other day:

Hi Timothy,

We've deposited $20 to your Poker.com account! Your current account balance is now XX.XX!

On Wednesday night at Poker.com one of our game servers decided to malfunction and some of our tournament players experienced problems. Our records show that you were one of the players that may have been affected by this issue. When connecting thousands of players from around the world to play poker, no system is going to be 100% failsafe. In this instance it was an operating system bug on one of our many servers that caused the tournaments hosted on that server to become delayed or freeze.

We'd like to take this opportunity to apologize if your poker play was affected by this issue.

All tournaments affected were shut down and refunded according to our tournament shutdown policy. This policy awards 50% of the remaining prize pool evenly to the remaining participants and 50% of the remaining prize pool to the remaining players according to their % of the total chips in play.

To help you enjoy your next poker session, we have deposited a free $20 to your player wallet balance in the form of a bonus coupon. This $20 is available for use at the Poker.com tables and tournaments and may not be withdrawn until the play through requirements have been met.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 player support team.

Good luck, and most importantly make sure you have some fun!

The Poker.com Team
support@poker.com

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you actually get the $20. I experianced a bug with the Pot Limit rules and they promised me $20 last week and I still havn't seen it.

Edit: I was actually logging on as I typed ths and its now there.

M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Wednesday night at Poker.com one of our game servers decided to malfunction and some of our tournament players experienced problems. Our records show that you were one of the players that may have been affected by this issue.

Were you affected?

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait a minute...I got the same email. I guess I still dont have the $20 for the pot limit bug. Oh well, got the $20 anyway.

T

tucum

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i was playing on a sitngo and they shut it down and refunded my entry fee and then i got the same e-mail and checked my account and the 20 was there i have to earn 3000 points before i can withdraw it but can use it to play now

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got another $10 put into my account. Maybe that was for the bug. $30 so far today...lets keep it going, I might get a tank of gas before the day is over.

lightning36

lightning36

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker.com has been one of my favorite sites for some time. Decent bonuses, attentive customer support, lots of freerolls for frequent players. In my opinion, it is the best site available to players from ALL countries.

If this online poker stuff gets worse for and at some point Poker.com is no longer able to serve the US player, I have no doubt that there will be no screwjobs like some of the Prima sites.

And no, I do not work for Poker.com. I just have respect for a site that, in my opinion, works very hard at doing the right thing.

JimboJim

JimboJim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only really began playing there since JetSet shut down and I do like it. I've sent in several suggestions and reported bugs. They reward me every time I do with either a cash bonus or a tourney entry. Suppport always responds to my emails within a day or two. This would be my pick for any player that has been recently displaced. (Plus the $2 SnG's rule :D)