Poker.com = Carbon poker?

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon Poker Download So...I stroll over to poker.com looking to download their software only to find out they're referring a link to software that they provide called "CarbonPoker". It's the same as Poker.com's software that used to exist but has mysteriously disappeared and/or changed names. . .like it's in a witness protection program. When did this happen and what's the point of doing this? Anyone know?

Last edited:
4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker.com are not allowing any new signups for there old software...
its now called carbon poker, it is still the same poker room..

players playing on poker.com will be playing with players on carbon poker, its a sister site..
it is exactley the same but just a different interface.
if you have an account for the original poker.com software, then you can go to PokerCS.com - PokerCS.com Player Support & Player Admin .. log in and re download the original software.

but if you dont have an account at poker.com then you have to use the new software, carbon poker.
i dont know what the point of doing this is... but, carbon poker now is poker.com..
I still play on poker.com (the old software) and have no problems, they still update the software regularly..

CarbonPoker - Poker Forum this is a link to a thread in the poker.com forum, explaining the new software

Hope this helped!! :)