F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Grumbledook said:
Yer the cunning thing is that only hands you actually put money into the pot are counted as a raked hand (assuming that it is then also raked) unlike most other places where being dealt in a pot thats raked counts.

As always read the T&C!
I'll add that unlike some other sites (like Absolute), Poker.com doesn't have any requirements as to how big the rake has to be for the hand to count, though. Poker.com bonus clears fairly easily, IMO. Sites where they don't have the requirement to put money in the pot must have tougher requirements somewhere else to compensate, and it's usually in either number of raked hands required or how big the rake must be.

But yes, read the Terms&Conditions. Many poker sites have written them in a very confusing manner, though, and often the information you want isn't readily available. This is where emailing support comes in. :)

starfall

starfall

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not entirely unheard of to count only hands where you've contributed to the pot... although it's more common with affiliate payments (Paradise, for example, counts a raked hand normally for bonus payments, but only counts ones where you contributed for the affiliate CPA commissions).
It would be nice if there could be some agreement on a standard term for this, though. Something like 'contributing hand', perhaps. If enough people could agree on a term to pursuade the poker sites to use it then we wouldn't all need to work out how the site has chosen to interpret 'raked hand'...

Salmon

Salmon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
www.poker.com/shetland

Hi Guys

I'm really glad so many of you have found Poker.com, it really is going to be the biggest and slickest site for playing poker.

Over the last six months this site has come on in leaps and bounds, they have pre-suggested in the forum changes such as limited rebuys for the play money players that caused an uproar from many members but as time unfolded it has made this area so much more fun for all and indeed silenced the pre-change critics.

Also they do respond to your enquiries and suggestions and have kindly supported the growth of poker in Shetland by giving us our own web page www.poker.com/shetland and sponsered our local tournaments.

Great site, great people, great fun, that is what it is all about.

Cheers Liam, Helen and all the guys

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm thinking of making a deposit there. Has anybody made a deposit there that could give me some advice?

IrishDave

IrishDave

A Member
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
t1riel said:
I'm thinking of making a deposit there. Has anybody made a deposit there that could give me some advice?

I've been moving money into and out of Poker.com for months with no problems at all. Their customer support is first rate and I have a good relationship with their customer service rep if anyone has problems. Chris from the site also visits the form occasionally...

D

dust2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry havent said hello

i have never posted because i didnt understand how.Well hello everyone.What do you think of qpoker and wingowpoker?I do not trust the sites at all.Please give me your input

D

duke_153

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker.com is my favorite site because the rabbit cam and how it shows you the percentages. It's also pretty fast.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have never posted because i didnt understand how.Well hello everyone.What do you think of qpoker and wingowpoker?I do not trust the sites at all.Please give me your input

Poker.com is my favorite site because the rabbit cam and how it shows you the percentages. It's also pretty fast.
Guys...this thread is over 13 months old. Surely if this topic is truly relevant, you could start a new thread fresh with current info.

wheely5

wheely5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started playing at Poker.com a few days ago and I think it's great. You can easily turn down the music by going to setting on the bottom of the home page.

T

tucum

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i find that the bonuses at poker.com are fairly easy to clear and i do like there site the only thing i wish they offered more games like horse, seven card stud and hi-low ,omaha hi-low what do you think chris is this something that might happen in the future

chrispoker

chrispoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In January there will be a new version of the software released - Poker.com 4.0.

Included in this release are the following games.

Texas Holdem
Omaha
Omaha Hi/Lo
7 Stud
7 Stud Hi/Lo
Razz
5 Draw
5 Stud
Badugi
2-7 Lowball
A-5 Lowball

So yes, we will have a couple of new games soon. ;

Bombjack

Bombjack

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Badugi. What a game! Anyone else for 4-card triple-draw limit lowball, where 2-flushes count against you?!?!? :p

M

mjdikun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also am a fan of poker.com. I like the way they show you the percentages.

PopDog60

PopDog60

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had multiple problems with poker.com in the very short period of time i had been a member of their site.

Multiple occasions where i was headsup and it would just automatically sit me out, and i could still type... but i could not play.
Live help didnt help at all when i couldnt login...
they said send a screenshot of the problem, so i did and it took over 4 hours .. after the email got rejected 4 times... i missed a couple tournaments on another site (i got removed because i missed the first rounds of blinds)
And after all that, and missing a freeroll on their site (which if anyone plays on there knows how hard they are to register for) guess what their theory to fix my situation was?

"Re-install the program"