Poker For Chromebook

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've searched what seems to be the whole Internet, gone into other forums and i have only managed to find one poker site/App for the Chromebook. I'm on a laptop and i was wondering if anyone else knows of any other poker sites or Apps other than pokerstars that offers this. real money of course, there's thousands for just play money. Thanks in advance (y)

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
How about instead of an app you played using a browser?
For example, google gg poker with browser or 888 poker with browser. That should give you some pointers.

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
How about instead of an app you played using a browser?
For example, google gg poker with browser or 888 poker with browser. That should give you some pointers.
Nice suggestion bro but unfortunately Google Chromebook laptops are the weirdest things EVER!! They are not a browser, neither a mobile device. They are like their own device and not much supports them. So i am unable to play on browser using my Chromebook. If i knew what i know now i NEVER would have got one bro. You can do next to nothing on them (n)

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Never had one, but it does have a browser doesn't it? Chrome browser should be built in and you can install also Firefox on it.

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Never had one, but it does have a browser doesn't it? Chrome browser should be built in and you can install also Firefox on it.
Yes it does have a browser but Google Chrome on the Chromebook doesn't count for some reason??? I know it's sooooo weird :unsure::unsure:

I may look into the Firefox thing in a few days, may not be a bad shout thanks (y)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Nice suggestion bro but unfortunately Google Chromebook laptops are the weirdest things EVER!! They are not a browser, neither a mobile device. They are like their own device and not much supports them. So i am unable to play on browser using my Chromebook. If i knew what i know now i NEVER would have got one bro. You can do next to nothing on them (n)
I did not know that it would work like this, I hope you can solve it soon or find a way to avoid it. Or you can sell your chromebook to buy a different one, I hope you get a solution